Sweet Seeds DarkDevil, Cream Mandarin and Sweet Skunk Journal

Cream mandarine is possibly my favorite Sweet Seeds for all around meds bro :thumbs: I will get some pics up of all my Sweet Seeds beauties soon but I need to go back almost 3 years starting with cream caramel. Top notch genetics for sure! Count me in for this one :smokebuds:
Great to hear man from what I read the smoke sounded awesome and if its from sweet seeds I'm sure it'll be tasty :D I'd love to see some pics of your ladies cream caramel is on my short list as well :thumbs: glad to have you along for the ride bro :smokebuds:

The blue cheese I have is big buddha bro, If won a award at spannabis 2013, so I thought why not. Dinafem looks good though, haven't grow any of there gear, iv got some critical jack autos that look good, I'm a sucker for Jack Herer, killer smoke :toke:

Great to hear man from what I read the smoke sounded awesome and if its from sweet seeds I'm sure it'll be tasty :D I'd love to see some pics of your ladies cream caramel is on my short list as well :thumbs: glad to have you along for the ride bro :smokebuds:

Smoking some year plus cure as we speak of cream mandarin.. Very diesel heavy strain with an extremely long lasting buzz that will make you flat out stupid at times. I will have pictures of multiple blackjacks, s.a.d, cream caramel, moham ram, sweet cheese, and cream mandarin my friend :smokebuds:

Back