Day 45. Nature's Living Soil. CBD Crack (issues), Gorilla Cookies, Forbidden Runtz

Reaction score
Hi folks!

This is my first grow and I could use some help. Started to identify some discoloration on the CBD Crack and Gorilla Cookies about 12 days ago. NLS advised to mini-flush with half-dose calmag and follow with 2tbs molasses for next watering. I've had two waterings and one second half-dose calmag since. The G.Cookies looks to be holding steady but not improving and the CBD Crack is continuing to discolor.

I'm worried about hard water as I've been using my tap water since vegetation. At first, I was using an inline gardening hose filter to help with chlorine (850-1100ppm). I was advised that it may be filtering calmag also and leaving me with nutrient imbalance. The last three waterings, I've been using unfiltered tap water (1150-1320ppm). Always rested 24-48 hrs and ph'd to 6.5.

Not sure what (if anything) I should do at this point but suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

**Fun tidbit, I'm red/green colorblind and have a confusing time reading these plants when it comes to deficiencies and toxicities.

Details: FastBuds Gorilla Cookies, CBD Crack 1:1, Forbidden Runtz
HLG 600Rspec in 4x4
74-79F and 52-57%
Nature's Living Soil FFHF supersoil technique 5gal pots

Attachments

• cbd crack close(2).jpg
    cbd crack close(2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • cbd crack close.jpg
    cbd crack close.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • CBD Crack day 44.jpg
    CBD Crack day 44.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • Gorilla Cookies day 44.jpg
    Gorilla Cookies day 44.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56
  • Forbidden Runtz day 44(2).jpg
    Forbidden Runtz day 44(2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
Flush with cal/mag and ph water then co ntinue with bloom nutes and micro nutes but dont overfeed

Flush with cal/mag and ph water then co ntinue with bloom nutes and micro nutes but dont overfeed
Thanks for checking in! The NLS supersoil is supposed to be a water only grow approach so I haven't fed them any nutes at all the entire grow. I do have some of their Girl Flower Power mix for a compost tea but have been hesitant to use that in case it's a toxicity problem. I'll consider another flush with cal/mag and a follow-up with tea.

Back