Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Thank you for the rep @St. Tom much appreciated :cheers:

Hello all here is some Gorilla cookies from FB i have just chopped and in the drying room
View attachment 1555662View attachment 1555663 (Trotters Trichomes :smoking: )
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:
Wow I really wish I grabbed that 5 pack I had in my cart. But for some reason I went with the Mosca Skywalker Bx1. Those are some of the nicest FB nugs I have ever seen :420: :headbang:

Wow I really wish I grabbed that 5 pack I had in my cart. But for some reason I went with the Mosca Skywalker Bx1. Those are some of the nicest FB nugs I have ever seen :420: :headbang:
Hello i like the fb GC the smoke is nice and smooth and heavy hitting couch lock effect and a easy one to grow i have a couple more on the go at the moment its deff worth growing :smoking:

Hello @Born slippy thank you for the rep much appreciated :cheers:

Hello fellow growers just a update on how my girls are getting on they are plodding along nice had to kill one of the FB cheese as i did not like the look of it. They are being fed Green planet Grow A&B 1ML/Ltr + Root stim 1ML/Ltr = EC 0.7
Here are the FB Cheese Day 21
FB 21 C.jpg

FB 21.jpg

Here is the RQS cheese Day 28
RQS 21.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: thanks for stopping by:smoking:

Hello all its day 37 in the growdrobe the girls are coming along nice they are being fed Green planet Bloom A&B at 1ML/Ltr and root stim at 1ML/Ltr EC 0.7 they have had a defol today as they where a tad busy.
Here are the FB cheese girls
Girl 1
IMG_20230210_114741.jpg

Girl 2
IMG_20230210_114737.jpg

Here the RQS cheese
IMG_20230210_114622.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking::smoking:
Thanks for stopping by :thumbsup:

Back