Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Hello all its day 44 in the growdrobe the girls are coming along nice the buds are coming on nice they are being fed Green planet Bloom A&B at 1ML/Ltr and root stim at 1ML/Ltr EC 0.7 they have had another defol today as they where a tad busy again.
Here are the FB cheese girls
Girl 1
FBC 30.jpg

Girl 2
FBD30.jpg

Here is the RQS cheese
RQS D44.jpg

Thanks for stopping by :thumbsup:
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking:

Hello all its day 44 in the growdrobe the girls are coming along nice the buds are coming on nice they are being fed Green planet Bloom A&B at 1ML/Ltr and root stim at 1ML/Ltr EC 0.7 they have had another defol today as they where a tad busy again.
Here are the FB cheese girls
Girl 1
:thumbsup: View attachment 1566349
Girl 2
View attachment 1566350
Here is the RQS cheese
View attachment 1566351
Thanks for stopping by :thumbsup:
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking:
Not sure how I missed this grow but lovely stuff Dell, they look the business, specially that RQS Cheese! :thumbsup:

Lovely stuff. Nice to have a cheesey one, a lot seem to be going more fruity and sweet.
Hello i remember back in the 80s early 90s thats all we could get hold of was cheese and some pure skunk which you never hear of these days its all like you say fruity and sweet which is ok gets boring after awhile tho. So i thought i would give cheese ago for a change see if they are like the old days deff got the smell so the tast should be there i hope :thumbsup:

Hello i remember back in the 80s early 90s thats all we could get hold of was cheese and some pure skunk which you never hear of these days its all like you say fruity and sweet which is ok gets boring after awhile tho. So i thought i would give cheese ago for a change see if they are like the old days deff got the smell so the tast should be there i hope :thumbsup:
Nice work.

yes, I grew a Strawberry Cheesecake that I wasn’t that keen on at first, it then, after a nice cure, that cheese taste is a nice diversion from most of the fruity strains.:thumbsup:

I know the feeling @Dell boy - I think my next run I am going with a nice old school favorite Euforia. I love that pure skunk smell we used to get back in the day, this must be how junkies feel constantly chasing that smell/aroma :crying:
Did you ever grow any of the "Underground Originals" (OGORG) they were a grand UK seed company, still around but they rarely have anything for sale these days - their Cheese was definitely one for the books - Photo only, but one worth finding if it is still around.

Back