Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

They need to make more of their products available here in the US
So true! When I was mailing with BioTabs I stated the fact that there's quite the market in the USA to be found, especially when you're talking Organics. The issue they had with exporting Stateside is the fact that they are dealing with living organisms and some bureau in the US held importing back.

So true! When I was mailing with BioTabs I stated the fact that there's quite the market in the USA to be found, especially when you're talking Organics. The issue they had with exporting Stateside is the fact that they are dealing with living organisms and some bureau in the US held importing back.
Yeah, I was figuring that was the reason, but they have made some available on Amazon. Need to do more of that!

Hello fellow growers just a little update on bio tab grow no problems so far
IMG_20240322_141807.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :growing:

Hello fellow growers just a little update on bio tab grow no problems so far
View attachment 1672933
Happy growing you know it makes sense :growing:
Looking great mate,
What way are you using the Biotab.
Are you using any more of thier range along with it?

Looking great mate,
What way are you using the Biotab.
Are you using any more of thier range along with it?
Hello @NORBY yes i am using this lot which was gifted to me by DOA
IMG_20240307_101733.jpg

Hello fellow growers my new @Sawney_bean grow starts today all girls where in solos for 10 days i choose the best seedlings and put them in there final pots it will be water only with bio tabs. left is nightstalker OG middle is mint jelly and right is kalakta.
IMG_20240406_163837.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smokeit:

Hello fellow growers my new @Sawney_bean grow starts today all girls where in solos for 10 days i choose the best seedlings and put them in there final pots it will be water only with bio tabs. left is nightstalker OG middle is mint jelly and right is kalakta.
View attachment 1675717
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smokeit:
Remember bro slow and steady watering wins the race

Back