Fast Buds Dell Boy's FAST BUDS GROW & SHOW 2022

Official Product Testing FAST BUDS GROW & SHOW 2022 DAY56
Hello fellow FB growers and @Fast Buds Heather its been a steady week of budding up the girls are looking ok.
The girls are on day 56 they are being feed Green planet Bloom A&B 1ml/LTR +3ML Massive bloom and 3ML ocean magic.
Here are the girls
GIRL 1
FB D56.jpg

GIRL 2
FB day 56.jpg

FRPM THE TOP
top Day 56.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Absolute stonkers m8.. so thick with bud :worship: are they topped yea?? Also.. your using all green planet I see.. have u did that before.. used a brands whole line up or only their products?? If so do u think it gives better results than mix and match.. if u get me.. like different nutes from different brands??

Absolute stonkers m8.. so thick with bud :worship: are they topped yea?? Also.. your using all green planet I see.. have u did that before.. used a brands whole line up or only their products?? If so do u think it gives better results than mix and match.. if u get me.. like different nutes from different brands??
Hello hope yea i toped and lst them and yes i deff get better results sticking to the same brand of nutes Green planet 4 part hydro is very good as you can adjust it better i have used canna just kept getting issues in flower every time i tried MC but struggled with it a bit.
I started with this
Amazon product
would not change nutes again i get good results with it

Official Product Testing FAST BUDS GROW & SHOW 2022 DAY63
Hello fellow FB growers and @Fast Buds Heather its been a steady week of budding up. The girls are looking ok.
The girls are on day 56 they are being feed Green planet Bloom A&B 1ml/LTR +3ML Massive bloom and 3ML ocean magic.
Here are the girls
GIRL 1 Gorrlia punch FB2201
FB GP Day63.jpg

Girl 2
FB2201 DAY 63.jpg

From the Top
TOP day63.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Hello fellow FB growers and @Fast Buds Heather its been a steady week of budding up. The girls are looking ok.
Here are the girls
View attachment 1446727
Girl 2
View attachment 1446728
From the Top
View attachment 1446729
for 56 days there absolutely banging ok not the biggest of girls but id love to be able to keep some of my plants small as these but I have noticed fastbuds strains often have this structure and look at that frost bro and she will be a 10 min trim job at the end

for 56 days there absolutely banging ok not the biggest of girls but id love to be able to keep some of my plants small as these but I have noticed fastbuds strains often have this structure and look at that frost bro and she will be a 10 min trim job at the end
Hello st i keep the light close to them so they dont stretch i think time is wasted when they stretch and the light gets to every bud site when keep short (i dont know if that right but works for my style)i want them just to bud plus not got much hight in the grow drobe Yea fast buds have good solid structure i find them a nice to grow plant :smoking:

The girls are on day 70 they are being feed Green planet Bloom A&B 1ml/LTR +3ML Massive bloom and 3ML ocean magic.
They have about 2 weeks to go
Here are the girls
gp day70.jpg

GIRL 2 Gorrlia punch FB2201
GPD70.jpg

FROM THE TOP
top 70.jpg

Back