Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Hello fellow growers just a little update on my biotabs grow water only
Here is my purple lemonade punch Day 33
FB day33.jpg

Here are my @Sawney_bean grow coming a long nice i think Day 10 water only
bio day10.jpg

day 10.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smokeit: :smokeit:

Hello fellow grower a little update on my girls i had to cull my mint jelly as it had 2 branches missing very strange but my kalakta and night stalker are coming along very nice
Day 16
Bio Day16.jpg

Here is my fast buds purple lemonade punch Day 36
IMG_20240422_100320.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you @St. Tom and @DOA for the rep i seam have got past killing them St thanks to you guiding me with my watering i was close to clalling it quits after so many failures and being totaly demoralised with my growing after having a lot of success in the begining then having all my seedlings go to total sht
So a big thank you st :thumbsup:

Thank you @St. Tom and @DOA for the rep i seam have got past killing them St thanks to you guiding me with my watering i was close to clalling it quits after so many failures and being totaly demoralised with my growing after having a lot of success in the begining then having all my seedlings go to total sht
thanks bro that means a lot and that's what were here for to help each other

Watering is an art. Something you have to learn...Luckily with them BioTabs there's little else to do then water your plants, so take your time and gain knowledge along the way :cheers:

Back