Sweet Seeds Devil Cream review

MediScrogs

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
9.4 004.JPG 8.18 023.JPG 8.23 002.JPG 9.9 032.JPG 9.19o 003.JPG 9.19o 004.JPG 9.22 010.JPG 9.22 013.JPG 9.25 001.JPG 9.30 038.JPG 10.8 006.JPG 10.8 021.JPG 10.8 026.JPG SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Strain: Devil Cream

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: A light-mix soil. 3 gal. fabric pot was plugged into a slightly larger pot before flowering.

Nutes: Seagrow all purpose 16-16-16 and Bloom 4-26-26, some Hula Bloom 0-50-30, silicates, Sugaree, some Hygrozyme, Great White mycos, Botanicare CalMag

Light (kind and schedule): Started under 24hr leds, then moved outdoors

From seed to harvest date: 83 days, could have chopped sooner

Dry Yield: 125g dried smoking bud. Discarded a little due to some caterpillar damage, maybe 7gms.

High/Effect Duration: 1 hour and pleasant after effects.

BAG APPEAL: ***** 4.0 These are good looking nugs with a good density to fluff ratio, there's lots of frosty bowls you're looking at, very good resin you can see--I don't like to be handed a super dense glob of charcoals that won't go out or taste good ;)

THE GROWTH: ***** 5.0 A fine growing plant, I'll show you some pics as proof. Was very vigorous and compact in veg, the plant was always healthy and fast growing. Devil Cream never showed any nutrient probs, and just always looked perfect. I would give her 8.0 stars if I could. She was harvested around October 10th and would have done even better if planted earlier in better weather, but there was no mould on her so I think the vigor of this strain is A+ all the way.

THE SMELL: ***** 4.20 The phenotype I got was a great smelling plant with very strong blueberry pie aroma after harvest, a smell that most growers and smokers would be stoked about.

THE SMOKE: ***** 4.0 I like this smoke. It doesn't hit too hard so you can slowly ramp up your levels. The smoke is not harsh and does not make you cough.

THE HIGH: ***** 4.200 From this pheno, has a good balance of sativa and indica effects. Slightly more sativa dom in this case, she is not heavy and is a refreshing smoke. She is not super-potent but yielded well.

THE TASTE: ***** 4.00 I get some good hash taste combined with a blueberry/tea taste now after curing. I didn't flush well so I know this bud can be better.

Overall, I think this is a nice smoke when you want some stimulation and relaxation without being too heavy.

I'm super happy with this plant being so tolerant, vigorous and easy-growing. Can't wait to try some more Sweet Seeds.

Edit: Mixed in a pic of another similar age plant by accident

Attachments

• 8.18 018.JPG
    8.18 018.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 904
Last edited:
Thanks for the Report Medi!!
:D

SlaaaaaaaPPP

:slap:

blue, thanks again for the rep. I remembered that you were a fan of the Black Cream auto. They sure are beautiful plants. I've seen the Devil Cream produce some lovely dark purple phenos here for other AFN growers, it is certainly a beautiful plant in the garden, I wish I had tried harder to properly photograph her while the leaves had those nice orange and pink tones going. Definitely a healthy growing strain :thumbsup:

Back