w3 update my critical 2.0 is flying along at day 33 shes the girl on the back right sorry pic isnt best quality
df.jpg

Update. My OG Kush on left on day 34 and Dinafem Critical +2.0 on right on day 25 :toke: OG Kush is just starting to set her flowers, Critical is several days ahead on that.

34.OGK.JPG
34.Crit (25) a.JPG

The Critical +2.0 is showing some stress / deficiency in a few leaves (see example below). I've boosted the calmg from 1 mg/L to 1.8 mg/L and raised the light a bit. Hope it helps.
34.Crit (25) c.JPG

Wk 4 update my critical 2.0 girl is at day 40 she's bushed out and grown every direction but I'm going to take front 2 out to defoliate her a little and get some better pics but as you can see in autopots in a tent with 4 it gets packed
Screenshot_20180929-124554_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Update for my two Dinafem gals, Critical+2.0 at day 32 and OG Kush at day 41. Photos taken yesterday. I choose the OG Kush as my go-forward plant for this competition. :shooty:

Here's the Critical:
41.Crit (32) a.JPG
41.Crit (32) d.JPG

And here's the OG Kush in AuotPot under CobShop cobs:
41.OGK a.JPG
41.OGK b.JPG

This OG Kush is 32.5" in height, and has been a bit ignored in the back of the tent. So after taking her out for the photo shot, I did a bit of defoliating and then added some Atlas Plant Trainer stakes to help open her up a bit:

41.OGK e.JPG
41.OGK f.JPG

Cheers. Happy growing every1. :d5:

She looks beautiful and bountiful. :thumbsup:
Thanks so much pal my 2nd critical 2.0 is in the led grower of the year as we spoke the other day there both very different girls

Back