Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Anyone with a Platinum LED Panel and a grow room space for 1st September 2017...?

If you Run a Platinum LED and Think you are the Best grower on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] with it...:headbang:..let us Know..

See if we can get a [HASHTAG]#PlatinumLEDGroweroftheYear2017[/HASHTAG] going..:d5:

[HASHTAG]#Growbattles[/HASHTAG] starting 1st September Rules.

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.

Adjudicators..help..support for this Growbattle Tag @Ripper @FullDuplex

Last edited:
Anyone with a Platinum LED Panel and a grow room space for 1st September 2017...?

If you Run a Platinum LED and Think you are the Best grower on [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] with it...:headbang:..let us Know..

See if we can get a [HASHTAG]#PlatinumLEDGroweroftheYear2017[/HASHTAG] going..:d5:
Count me in

Hmm...so the First Two Entrants to get their hands on some of the Brand New [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] crosses under [HASHTAG]#PlatinumLED[/HASHTAG] are staff.....Sounds like Favoritism to me.....:d5:..[HASHTAG]#waytogostaff[/HASHTAG]

:crying::crying::crying:

Did I Mention there were New [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] crosses to try...?.............:eyebrows:

If anyone is growing Photos under [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] I Hear there is a [HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#platinum led[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#remo nutrients[/HASHTAG] photo cross as well....:vibe:..Now That is a New One...:bravo:

#ménageettrio'satAFN

do you need to run all three brands to join this comp or can you have 1 out of 3 etc etc i have dinafem bubba kush but no remo nute or a platinum led ??

Same as the COB for me...if I'm still growing then, I'd probably drop one for this. Fire the tent back up with the P150's. Decent chance I'll be moving to somewhere I can no longer grow by then, though, so I'd consider me a soft maybe at best. :smoking:

Ill put my name down provisionally, if anything changes, ill let someone know

:pass:

Back