This battle was one of the more important one's ever done on a forum. Showcasing new technology, using different types of cobs, and really growing some amazing plants! :toke: my hats off to everyone who participated.

How many of you would like to be on the 2018 Cannazone test team? All of you:eyebrows:
You all deserve a place :thumbsup:
Just don't tell Mossy or I will get put in timeout!

Let me know how you feel about being part of the best growing team on the web:vibe:
Count me in brudda! I'm running test journals for RQS and Female seeds right now. Im down to make this relationship official. Lol

Id run some testers in 2018! Looking to get my nasty mits on some cbd strains this year.

Testers must have completed the grow battle. So if you are interested but haven't battled yet, jump in one of several that are starting in February. Good luck!

Testers must have completed the grow battle. So if you are interested but haven't battled yet, jump in one of several that are starting in February. Good luck!
Is there a cob battle badge?

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Drum roll.............................................................................

7 Zambesa White Cheese Autoflowering
6 Seed Stockers Northern Lights Autoflowering
1 Auto COB light - BigSm0

Read'em and weep as the Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen under the careful farming of Mañ'O'Green takes the top honors in the 2017 COB Grow Battle.

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thanks @Duggy for the delivery.

Watch out all you COB growers as I look to defend my title in 2018

Back