Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
The Newest phenomenon in lighting and possibly the most Talked about in 2017.

Since you Cob Nuts have had time to Play with them...is anyone Interested in a total [HASHTAG]#Cobgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] starting 1 st September 2017...

[HASHTAG]#showuswhatyoucandowithyourcobs[/HASHTAG] :headbang: Be there [HASHTAG]#ifyoudare[/HASHTAG]

Anyone Interested..drop us some Names..and I'll see if we can set one up.

Any Cob..and seed..just Cob Must be the main lighting source for the grow..

[HASHTAG]#savespaceinyourgrowroom[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#cobgrowbattle[/HASHTAG] 1st September 2017.

[HASHTAG]#Growbattles[/HASHTAG] starting 1st September Rules.

This is a 13 WEEK [HASHTAG]#growbattle[/HASHTAG]..please bear this in mind for both your cross choice and training methods.

1 Plants must be germed between 1-7th September 2017

2 Plant for competition must be nominated by 30th September.

3 Final photo for finishing Poll must be in thread for week commencing 4th December 2017. Photo must include the pot.

4 Poll will be Open for votes from 8th-12th December 2017.

5 All Entries must be updated once per week.

Adjudicators..help..support Tag @Slater @Prophetiko [HASHTAG]#learntotag[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
OK I guess I am ready for this. Will get some beans and set aside a tent.
Count me in!!

I just thought about this and it will work out perfectly for my tent schedule lol. Current plants almost done and the next lot will just be finishing around the end of august! Perfecto :vibe:

Half a tent of Mephisto and half a tent of Emerald Triangle all under lovely cobs.

And I know someone else who will be on their second cob grow by then @StandingInQz :cooldance:

Back