Dinafem Dinafems AFN Highest Yields List

Ok peeps l should say l got 471g off 2 original amesia autos under 600hps arond 8oz per plant
20180721_163926.jpg
20180721_163852.jpg
20180713_160218.jpg

Cheers dinafem.....

Gotta pump @Teetee 's recent giants:

Auto White Widow XXL 15.13 oz or 428.93g
Blue Amnesia Auto XXL 18.40 oz or 521.63g

(Pretty sure these are the Dinafem plants...)

http://www.autoflower.org/threads/t...mnesia-xxl-monsters.66607/page-4#post-1897616

These numbers were mind blowing and a diary we at Dinafem thoroughly enjoyed watching :pass:

A massive harvest, possibly the biggest I've witnessed.

Thanks for adding your end results with us my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark..

E2a- What the end product like mate?

@Dinafem-Mark hey buddy what is the highest yield on your Sour Diesel auto both inside & outside and on this site?? Your watching the one I have going on am just wondering what kind of number's I need compete with...Also what is the usual height, I had noticed in the description it said it wasn't one of your best producers but I'm hoping to change that, as ya know so far I couldn't be any happier with how well this strain grows she has a PERFECTLY symmetrical structure(it couldn't get any better)This girl is gonna come out simply awesome with a very surprising yield, Hopefully something Everyone at Dinafem will be proud of!:thumbsup::d5::woohoo::smokeout::pass:

@Dinafem-Mark hey buddy what is the highest yield on your Sour Diesel auto both inside & outside and on this site?? Your watching the one I have going on am just wondering what kind of number's I need compete with...Also what is the usual height, I had noticed in the description it said it wasn't one of your best producers but I'm hoping to change that, as ya know so far I couldn't be any happier with how well this strain grows she has a PERFECTLY symmetrical structure(it couldn't get any better)This girl is gonna come out simply awesome with a very surprising yield, Hopefully something Everyone at Dinafem will be proud of!:thumbsup::d5::woohoo::smokeout::pass:

You are correct that our Auto Sour Diesel is not the biggest producer in the AutoDinafem menu but if trained right I have seen 100-120g per plant achieved. I don't know if this has been beaten on AFN . I'm sure I've seen a grow on her with over 100g.

What are your typical yield with other strains my friend?

Typical height is 65-90cm. Staying much shorter than our xxl ladies :thumbsup:

I'm going check your thread now buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..

You are correct that our Auto Sour Diesel is not the biggest producer in the AutoDinafem menu but if trained right I have seen 100-120g per plant achieved. I don't know if this has been beaten on AFN . I'm sure I've seen a grow on her with over 100g.

What are your typical yield with other strains my friend?

Typical height is 65-90cm. Staying much shorter than our xxl ladies :thumbsup:

I'm going check your thread now buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..
This girl is trained right, right now she is 85cm/33in , I expect her finish off between 36-38inches once She is all ripened up... Ohh Good! so looks like another Dinafem record for Unique!! I'm rather confident I will hit 7oz that don't seem unreasonable..It could be more, I don't think less...I think this plant is a perfect mid-sized plant, Loving the Sativa traits from this baby!.. My usual yields range from like 7oz/plant to 19oz/plant...so this one falls right in with them..:thumbsup::smokeout:

Back