Dinafem Dinafems AFN Highest Yields List

This girl is trained right, right now she is 85cm/33in , I expect her finish off between 36-38inches once She is all ripened up... Ohh Good! so looks like another Dinafem record for Unique!! I'm rather confident I will hit 7oz that don't seem unreasonable..It could be more, I don't think less...I think this plant is a perfect mid-sized plant, Loving the Sativa traits from this baby!.. My usual yields range from like 7oz/plant to 19oz/plant...so this one falls right in with them..:thumbsup::smokeout:

7-19oz per plant is a phenomenal yields mate. I'm confident you'll smash your 7oz goal :pass:

Now this is going to be one very interesting flower show :pass:

Keep me updated buddy :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Hi @G.Leave -- just figured I'd log a couple of new numbers for the list. I did a Dinafem Grow Battle last May with two Amnesia CBD Auto plants and one Amnesia XXL plant. They were all grown under an Amare SolarECLIPSE SE450UVB light, in [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] sized Air-Pots with Roots Organic Original Soil Mix amended with worm casings, dolomite, azomite and BioTab's Silicium Flash. Nutrient program was primarily MegaCrop, supplemented as needed with General Hydroponics: CALiMAGic.
Here is the journal: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/amnestic-syndrome-may-2018-goty-2nd-leg.65711/
I'm sure none of these yields are record breakers by any stretch, but since there are currently no other logged AFN stats for these two strains, I figure, "heck, lets get the ball rolling..."
:biggrin: So here are the stats & photos:

Amnesia XXL: Grams: 92.3 (ozs: 3.26), height 52 cm (20.5"), days from sprout to harvest: 95.

94.XXL b.JPG
94.XXL f.JPG

Amnesia AUTO CBD [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: Grams: 56.4 (ozs: 1.98), height 47 cm (18.5"), days from sprout to harvest: 67.

67.CBD1 h ed.jpg
67.CBD1 s.JPG

Amnesia AUTO CBD [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: Grams: 59.2 (ozs: 2.08), height 51.4 cm (20.25"), days from sprout to harvest: 67.

55.CBD2 c.JPG
55.CBD2 j.JPG

@Bailey Beautiful plant grown to perfection :pass:

Well done mate and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

@G.Leave -- are you still managing the updates to this list? Got a few in the queue here it seems. Thx. :d5:

Hi @G.Leave -- just figured I'd log a couple of new numbers for the list. I did a Dinafem Grow Battle last May with two Amnesia CBD Auto plants and one Amnesia XXL plant. They were all grown under an Amare SolarECLIPSE SE450UVB light, in [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] sized Air-Pots with Roots Organic Original Soil Mix amended with worm casings, dolomite, azomite and BioTab's Silicium Flash. Nutrient program was primarily MegaCrop, supplemented as needed with General Hydroponics: CALiMAGic.
Here is the journal: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/amnestic-syndrome-may-2018-goty-2nd-leg.65711/
I'm sure none of these yields are record breakers by any stretch, but since there are currently no other logged AFN stats for these two strains, I figure, "heck, lets get the ball rolling..."
:biggrin: So here are the stats & photos:

Amnesia XXL: Grams: 92.3 (ozs: 3.26), height 52 cm (20.5"), days from sprout to harvest: 95.

View attachment 1003039 View attachment 1003041

Amnesia AUTO CBD [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: Grams: 56.4 (ozs: 1.98), height 47 cm (18.5"), days from sprout to harvest: 67.

View attachment 1003043 View attachment 1003044

Amnesia AUTO CBD [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: Grams: 59.2 (ozs: 2.08), height 51.4 cm (20.25"), days from sprout to harvest: 67.

View attachment 1003045 View attachment 1003047

Oh! So that's is what my Amnesia twins would've looked like if I hadn't stunted them at week 3! Thank you! Now, if I can just get some more of these beans here in the states, I'll give this another try!!!!!

Damn customs! Short of becoming a vendor myself, what do I gotta do to get a nice selection of Dinfem auto-flowers to choose from? I'm just going to keep suggesting it. It's bound to take sometime.

Oh! So that's is what my Amnesia twins would've looked like if I hadn't stunted them at week 3! Thank you! Now, if I can just get some more of these beans here in the states, I'll give this another try!!!!!

Damn customs! Short of becoming a vendor myself, what do I gotta do to get a nice selection of Dinfem auto-flowers to choose from? I'm just going to keep suggesting it. It's bound to take sometime.

If you want to drop me a pm I maybe able to assist :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Back