Down on da Bayou

Be nice to see some I bet the smoke is great.

2 josies In A Pot...CauseMa.Red Poison.Died ...

Bout to Get Me A new Batxh Of TLO...for Spring Time ..

Yeah Buddy

that Sucks your RP died! here's some germ Karma for the little Josies.

that Sucks your RP died! here's some germ Karma for the little Josies.

Thanks Bro....Yes Indeed it was Truely that Black.Ass reddish One....
Mississ had it on her grow ...
When I get somme.soon.Blue cobr is donating to Seed fund...Im getting another Sweet Auto Mix ..And A collector pack Or2 ..

Dam swamp thats the one the turds grew right?...dam u got a valcano? do you love it bro Im jelious ..need to find me a nice hardly used/used one LOL I think It would save me so much smoking..I have my Vape 1 its great but I want the CANO! Vapir has a new one just came out 250$ 4 wip and balloon ..Might get it if I cant find a good vape pen that does flower too and doesn't burn or die after 2 puffs LOL :slap:

I Just Got An Atoms Raw ..Its Bad Ass .Buttake a few smokes to getthe Hang ...Its Way better with oil or concentrates tho

Gotta Find The Cano bro. i paid Over 500$ but every penny worth it

damn... it's crazy how much Vaped cost! lol I'll take my 1.99 pack of J.B or EZ wider lol do you find Vaped that much better bro? I've tryed 3 different ones including mflb and did nothing for me... I wonder if me and Vaped just don't mix lol

bro those Josies .. do I have any or just MC and GI Joe? or is GI Joe the Josies?

I'm with you Reb I have tried out 2 different vape pens and to me there is no way I will pay that kind of $ for it. Not knockin anyone but just couldn't tell that much difference I will stick to my J.O.B

Yeah they the Same....
Man Vaping is Way Different..and a 2 dollar GB ..could.Sit you down.more..
But u ever see.Bottle after aweek....

Sativas Im.Noticing Are Better ..Cause the Daytime.mood Fits the Sati buzz..Dont Quote me..

When u Vape concentrates its wheres it gets The Thunder...
I didnt Pay. For It .Got it from.Person moving Out of the Country for a.Culinary internship...
They Doing a Somillier Progam for Wine in.Germany ...

Its alot tho lol

The Atmos Raw and Magoc Flight Personal.Pens....Atmos.Raw.With ..Shatter Rung Ma Bell Lik nothing else.yesterday

Reb U have MC too .Oh ...lol

I thought the Strain was Only in 1 other guess its safe for sure...
Josies areGI joe...BUT josies sound better...
I dunno ,,
Still. In da works...

Back