Down on da Bayou

Josies

CAM00021.jpg

These gaining Good Now. Took a dose of fish goo and still no sex.

2/2 josies.
Indica n A Sativa .lookingLady B-).......

Both again n a Tied Up.project.....

New Series Over Da ginsing RUSH in da Appalachas ....

Twin Josies

CAM00212.jpgCAM00213.jpgCAM00214.jpgCAM00215.jpgCAM00216.jpg

They Seem.to.Have been affected by to cold Of Temps and Some hard cold Nights...Tisk they still Growing and Smell Very Lemony and , SLIGHTY garbagy ..
Good Things coming !!!!:grin:

:smoke:9

I know what you mean about the cold. We're getting 15-20 below zero F with strong winds. Its getting tough to maintain acceptable lights off temps and even with lights on its not what I really would like. Lookin good tho:peace: Pipes

I Am Looking for AHuge ChunkyMunky ,..and I have Daddy Pollen...
I Dont See the Structure I Like But the Littler of the 2 has a Strong Odor of Hash Like the Dragon In her ..so Thats me Meds Im Liking ...
I See Faster flowering in it aswell.. Can Wait to get this Going again

josies

CAM00250.jpgCAM00251.jpgCAM00244.jpgCAM00249.jpg

So this Im thinking Was Joises F1 Pretty Lemony Has Some nice Creams and Seemsto.have a liight fuel...

Then theres This josies.And Has Some Anomoly and Muties ..I not Sure But Some Look Cloven too ..
Got toSay ts From The Cream caramel dragon cross.....
I eed to Get that Girl started the Funk from this Is sweet caramely Hash ...Very intoxicating AndThe shape Is way cool.....

CAM00253.jpgCAM00254.jpgCAM00255.jpgCAM00256.jpgCAM00257.jpg

Well folks ... think. Need toGet Back to this Cream Dragon cross too and see if i can Get anUud F in Line lol

:smoke: Big'un! I didn't know this thread was off the back burner,... :foxy: :foxy:...dem two Josie girls are dolls! And every one of'm is a Platinum blonde,...:brow: ...tell me again please, what their parentage is? LOL!- unless it's a secret recipe! *** yeah, damn cold will certainly cut the size and branching down,... (don't I know it! -did you see my butt-plug Frosty's yet?...at CG Smithianos Dragon multipot grow thread)... but, you have some nice aromatic choices to ponder! Besides, from every Josie so far, it's been the same sexy body habit every time- :hump: Mr.'Turd and I were marveling over this stability in her,... that, and the many fat satellite nugg's she makes! I love this type, and would love to see it stay,... Nice work, Bon Chez Le Swamp'! :wiz:

Yeah Turd Has the F2 Waria...
These Are Definitely the F1

There Line Bred .
Stunted DrFeelgood x Magic Dragon DAD AND Cobra Plollen Blended ,
Werid I know But
Then I took A Female From That with Fat Colas And puple and crossed With the Cream Dragon ..Calling that F1
Then At The Next I found that Nice Compact But Sideways dragon Structure from the Magic Dragon ...and Bred it Again To A Josies bro that Smell Like a Cobra and Strawberries ...so I didnt think she would Hold Already....
But she is Smelling Like i need her ...Lol

CAM00047.jpgCAM00048.jpg"AFN smoke out"

Hopefully turds will Write us someNotes.

Heres these ladies now looking about close

they Both Purple...

CAM00102.jpgCAM00103.jpgCAM00105.jpgCAM00107.jpgCAM00110.jpg

Ahhh well I thi.k I know I gotta Turn My Camrea sideways to get them Right but they Actually Crooked or Sideways.....

Hummm.,,
Well i guess Ill lay My Plants down to Get them in the Widescreen Pics ..enjoy....
Pure josises ...

The Bigger one On the left is Magic Formation In structure. .Smells Like A Hash Coverd earthworm .

Back