Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Mazar

I got the AN Sensi Grow A&B and I plan to start using 1/4 dose at the 3 week marker. My ladies turn 2 weeks old tomrrow. I was considering not using the nutes all together because I have never performed a flush as a newb grower.

Cosz

u dont need to flush if u dont wanna...but all u do is wait till the last week or 10 days and flush with 2x the size of ur pot grow bag bucket whatever u use..EX...2 gal grow bag use 4 gal of plain ph'd water and thats it wait a week and cut..GL

Ive always wanted to try a mazar starin and seeing this makes me want to do it more! SOON ENOUGH!

what was the other mazar's yield out f curiousity ?

My large pheno, a super auto, gave me 159.06 grams and the normal sized one I grew, I grew 2, gave me just over 70 grams. Oh, and the clone I took off the super auto mazar gave me 35 grams...Love this pheno, it's my fav. so far...And I grown alot of auto strains....

nice man :D im still waitin on my seeds havn't heard much about them, but i will start a thread about them

hey ripster i have mazar grow going and i will start a journal soon. once im positive i got a good female or two ya know. only germed three and aint really got a place to bud them out just yet. i would appreciate if you could help me along with mine as im a novice

hey ripster i have mazar grow going and i will start a journal soon. once im positive i got a good female or two ya know. only germed three and aint really got a place to bud them out just yet. i would appreciate if you could help me along with mine as im a novice

Not a problem stocious...But if I'm not mistaken, all the Auto Mazar beans to date, are fem. seeds...So the chances of you getting females is pretty good.
When ever you need some help, just pm me and send me a link to your thread. I'd be more than happy to advise you along the way...As long as your growing in soil...

Hey ripster how many weeks did the super mazzar take? Also btw nice work on it sounded amazing!

Back