Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Mazar

ripster

Auto Breeder
Reaction score
I didn't see a review here of the auto mazar, so I thought I put one up. Plus here's a link to my grow journal. Some pics are missing. If ya want to see them, stop by photo albums and have a look around..
http://www.autoflower.org/f5/grow-journal-automazar-white-russian-fast-bud-993-13.html

Here's a link to the grow in my photo album: https://www.autoflower.org/members/...row-automazar-white-russian-fast-bud-album-2/

By far, this is the best strain I have grown so far...I highly recommend this strain for anyone. She was real easy to grow, and loved the nutes. FF Trio and FF OF soil.
I'll simply report on the suggested info:

SeedBank :
Dutch Passion, bought from the Attitude

Strain:
Auto Mazar
Did it autoflower?:
yes

Soil/hydro:
soil
Nutes:
Fox Farms Trio
Light (kind and schedule):
T-5 HO 8 Bulb Fixture. 432 watts. 20/4 light schedule

From seed to harvest date:
9 weeks
Dry Yield: (| amount here |)g
194.06 grams. Off of the large pheno. Like a super auto size...over 4 ft.tall. But I do believe this was not the norm.
High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last):
Now I must say, this strain has a long lasting effect. I've been smoking on this plant now for right at 4 months. Still, no tolerance build up. And believe me, I have a high tolerance. 3 one hitters is all ya need!!!!

In-depth

RATE SCALE:
From 1 to 10:
I'd give this strain a 9

Bag Appeal:
Awesome. Rock hard buds

THE Growth:
I grew 2 plants and One was a super auto @ 4 ft. and the other one was "A" typical. At short to med. in height

THE SMELL:
Afghani with a good grape smell and taste

THE HiGH:
One of the best around. Head high with a bit of couch lock.

Last edited:
good to know m8, im currently doing an auto mazar (4 days old) hope mine goes half as good as yours:thumbs:

will do mate, my soil has lime added to it will that prevent a cal/mag def? will i still need to add cal mag after 4 weeks like the nutes if it has lime in it?

peace, pipez:bong:

will do mate, my soil has lime added to it will that prevent a cal/mag def? will i still need to add cal mag after 4 weeks like the nutes if it has lime in it?

peace, pipez:bong:

Yes...Lime is more of a PH buffer. The Cal/Mag is a supplement....

mine is 34 days old and is a beast.lol just wondering when will it start to trich up cause i have plenty of nice bud sites n loads of pistils and a nice lemony/fuel smell but no trichs as we speak. same as my 2 onyx's and la bella afrodita, good few pistils but no trichs :confused:. and no signs of a cal mag def, though i think my molasses has some in it and i use tap water (left for 24hrs). will this help with cal/mag?

actually i think ive made a mistake its only 29 days old, my other onyx is 34 days old

:peace: pipez

mine is 34 days old and is a beast.lol just wondering when will it start to trich up cause i have plenty of nice bud sites n loads of pistils and a nice lemony/fuel smell but no trichs as we speak. same as my 2 onyx's and la bella afrodita, good few pistils but no trichs :confused:. and no signs of a cal mag def, though i think my molasses has some in it and i use tap water (left for 24hrs). will this help with cal/mag?

actually i think ive made a mistake its only 29 days old, my other onyx is 34 days old

:peace: pipez

Trichs probably wont start showing until around 40 or so. So don't worry about that...

CaMg+ is the ideal supplement to provide a natural source of Calcium and Magnesium, critical elements in a plants growth cycle. These elements are often absent in many fertilizers and potting mixes, resulting in stunted growth. CaMg+ is biologically catalyzed from oyster shell, dolomite lime, and natural plant extracts. Through the use of organic compounds, CaMg+ increases calcium and magnesium transport into the plants. This optimizes plant metabolism, enhancing growth and creating healthier flowers and fruits.

Hope this helps and good luck with your grow...:thumbs:

Ripster-

Some say if you give the plants too much Cal/Mag that it locks out other nutrients. I typically mix my 4 gallon jug of R/O and use it as a staple in my watering. Hope its not too much.

Cosz

Ripster-

Some say if you give the plants too much Cal/Mag that it locks out other nutrients. I typically mix my 4 gallon jug of R/O and use it as a staple in my watering. Hope its not too much.

Cosz

True, but I suppose this is all contingent on the nutes used...I use General Organics and it's a must for supplementing....For me anyway...I also could have used it when I was using the Fox Farms Trio. It would have really helped out there...

Back