Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Auto Mazar

Hey ripster how many weeks did the super mazzar take? Also btw nice work on it sounded amazing!

Well philipd, it took 85 days from seed to harvest...

I had to go dig out my grow journal for that question:thumbs:

That is awesome like actually man! I started growing autos last year and have been impressed by them so far and they never cease to amaze me plus so many people grow for 3/4 months and get no where near that. Think the next time anyone slates autos you will be my example. I have just started growing a couple fast buds, speed devils, and couple of random freebies I got 1 being top 69 and another la fem and I think i would be happy if they came to that amount in total

Well autos can produce big yields,another member jackal has had an 8oz and a 5oz yield off onyx and mi5,not sure which plant pulled which yield tho but here's a link https://www.autoflower.org/f5/jackals-auto-grow-onyx-onyx-x-aa-mi5-3392.html and here's another one of seymours grows he's just finished.its called think different and is a new strain from Dutch passion.check his buds,I think it was 75 days from seed to chop https://www.autoflower.org/f5/autoflowering-think-different-dwc-under-l-e-d-4467.html

Yeah I saw seymore buds one which was a beast! Cheers for the link I love reading auto grows. Yeah I have heard loads of good things bout Mi5's again though I recon its down to the grower and maybe little to the money you have to spend. I always fancied an LED grow but never had the cash to get decent ones

But be sure and supplement with Cal/Mag. Has saved me twice now...

Hey Ripster, do you add cal/mag automatically or do you wait to see if there are signs of a cal/mag deficiency, and if so what symptoms should i look for?

Hey Ripster, do you add cal/mag automatically or do you wait to see if there are signs of a cal/mag deficiency, and if so what symptoms should i look for?

I supplement with Cal/Mag every time I water my plants...One reason I do this is because my water is lacking in minerals and this helps out alot...I only use 5ml per gallon of water...

Some symptoms to look for would be sporadic yellowing on the older leaves first. Then some rust looking spots will appear after the yellowing stage. Then the leaves just dry up and die off...At least this is what I see...

Back