Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch & Trichomes & Cream 2022 Dutch Passion Autoflower Grow & Show 2022 - Auto Mimosa Punch + Auto Trichomes & Cream

You are Euro right? Why not join, then at least two will enter with BioTabs :woohoo:
I'll take a break in september, will visit friends and enjoy the countryside...
But thanks for the suggestion !
Next run will be next spring - maybe I'll be able to catch on at this time ?

hello my fellow growers anyhow i started my trichomes and cream autos x2 girls a couple of weeks ago as @Antonio_DutchPassion mentioned but I thought to get this party started I would post some shots as they have grown :smoking: anyhow they were started in root riots then into solo cups with light mix soil that's stayed in them till I think it may have been day 11 and these will be grown with biotabs and light mix soil so I then potted them up into 12-litre cloth pots alongside another dp lady a night queen whos slightly older View attachment 1503074View attachment 1503075View attachment 1503076View attachment 1503077View attachment 1503078

Thanks a lot for sharing brother, you have officially started the thread now! :worship:

Your plants are looking spot on as always, can't wait to see you chaps kill it with these beans! :headbang:
Nooice brother...party is officially started:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:.

Yes brother!! :d5: Let's get this show on the road, hope you all receive the seeds soon!

Guess what…………

Postman had a little pressie for me today lol
:jump:
going to get s**t ready tonight and tomorrow!!! Let it begin whooooop thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion

ps… I love stickers looool

That would be fast brother!
Ahum... :biggrin:

Guess what…………

Postman had a little pressie for me today lol
:jump:
going to get s**t ready tonight and tomorrow!!! Let it begin whooooop thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion

ps… I love stickers looool
Oh yeah baby!!! Same here. When I got home something told me to check the mailbox...
1661187303028_small.jpg

Props go out to @Antonio_DutchPassion and AFN of course!!! Whooohoooo :woohoo::yay:

Back