Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch & Trichomes & Cream 2022 Dutch Passion Autoflower Grow & Show 2022 - Auto Mimosa Punch + Auto Trichomes & Cream

Hello everyone got a pic for you of my beautiful Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream and Mimosa Punch ladies...
IMG_20221214_135451756.jpg
IMG_20221214_135611514.jpg

Harvest
Hey Guys,

Without the heat from the light I couldn't maintain the lower humidity, so no two days of darkness, but only a day and half... lol.
Auto Trichome & Cream already hanging upside down...She held out for 92 days and could have been a lot longer if I let her. But there were amber trichomes enough for making it a good nighttime medicine :sleeping:
1671220931784 _small.jpg

Same for the Auto Mimosa Punch. Big fat buds covering the branches...Yup, this is looking mighty fine for a grow where this boss didn't use any skills whatsoever. It's all BioTabs who get the kudoz for this grow, as it was a set and go grow. Only feeding water and the occasional brewed tea... :bow:
Let's not forget Dutch Passion!! As without good genetics you're nowhere. You can get lucky one or two times, but I've had more successes with Dutch Passion genetics then any other! :cheers:
1671220931779 _small.jpg

See you guys soon with a weigh-in and a smoke & taste report!

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Glad to hear that @Bob's Auto's ! :thanks:

It definitely comes down to a few things and whether you're passionate in to growing is the first if you ask me!:d5:
Congrats on another harvest, hope you will really enjoy the buds! :cooldance:

And @Vapo what a grow mate! :toke:
Beautiful plants, big buds, solid colours from start to finish, much love and respect! :pighug:

Day 51
Hello all - I didn't want to post up pics of 'nothing to report' on this main page, as they are now in full swing I shall add a weekly snap in here to keep up to date :pass:

The two girls are 51 days old today, they have been topped once, and tied down and defoliated to within an inch of their short lives - they are really going for it now - the stretch has been very aggressive and filled out the tent nicely.

Auto MImosa Punch - this lady is a beast, she is even sporting big fat "canckles" where does the calf start where does the ankle end..no one knows - her main branch is about the same thickness as 3 clipper lighters at the moment and is showing no signs of slowing down
B4563415-2CA7-42B0-8DE3-BC02A21A4310.jpeg

A little ahead is the Trichomes and Cream
FB4484F1-70E7-4C89-97C2-6BFB88A9787B.jpeg

Both of them - as you can see the Mimosa had 3 branches super cropped this morning
3160A289-AA99-4AE3-8CDE-23ECEF39A2FE_1_201_a.jpeg

Cheers
Z

Last edited:

Extremely late to the party, but finally got there! Can not wait to get these ladies like everyone else’s!

Nice to hear that mate! :headbang:

Lets get them going :woohoo:

Hello all - I didn't want to post up pics of 'nothing to report' on this main page, as they are now in full swing I shall add a weekly snap in here to keep up to date :pass:

The two girls are 51 days old today, they have been topped once, and tied down and defoliated to within an inch of their short lives - they are really going for it now - the stretch has been very aggressive and filled out the tent nicely.

Auto MImosa Punch - this lady is a beast, she is even sporting big fat "canckles" where does the calf start where does the ankle end..no one knows - her main branch is about the same thickness as 3 clipper lighters at the moment and is showing no signs of slowing down
View attachment 1553568

A little ahead is the Trichomes and Cream
View attachment 1553569

Both of them - as you can see the Mimosa had 3 branches super cropped this morning
View attachment 1553570

Cheers
Z

That Auto Mimosa Punch is a strong lady! :hothot:What a difference with the Trichomes & Cream... which is still beautiful too but much more compact. Normally it would be the other way around.. Keep it up mate! :thumbsup:

Back