Old Reviews E.Shine GrowSun 320 LED Grow Light Review

LED Borg

Vegging in the LED Cube.
Reaction score
Grow LED review by LED Borg.

Brand of LED: Eshine Growsun 320

Price of the led : £234 Direct From E.Shine China.

Delivery cost: UK £56 from China. Excluding Import Costs etc..

What size was the grow space : 120 x 80 x 180 cm Grow Tent

Spectrum used: 12-bands full spectrum from 400-760nm & white.

Customer service rating..1-5: 5, you can contact them via web site chat or email. Excellent response times.

Wattage of the LED ( actual power draw if poss): 320W from wall

Optics used : COB LED's with optical lense @ 90 Degrees

Build quality: Robust & Good Quality, Chrome plate on front, no top vents, all vents are on sides, more room to put filter above etc..

Fans are very quiet in comparison to other makes. They are internal as well, so more dampening effect on the noise. Good for stealth grows.

LEDs are repairable without taking case apart, LED Lenses just screw off and LED assembly is slid out of contacts.

Warranty length : One Year

Any noticeable plant deficiencies : None at all, no Cal Mag Defs, Nothing, just very explosive growth

Value for Money Rating..1-5: 5

Additional info :

Dimensions & Weight

Size (cm): 42.6 x 42.6 x 8.5
Weight: 25 pounds (11.5 kg)

Has built built in Timer, Stage settings (Seedling, Veg & Bloom) each with their own intensity settings (10% - 100% on each stage)
Remote controlled (Remote control comes with it)

Hanging Kit and standard 3 pin UK power (3m long) comes with kit aswell.
Built in Lithium Battery so if a power cut happens, The LED wont loose its settings.

Link to your AFN grow: https://www.autoflower.org/f138/growsun-320w-dark-devil-automatic-45-l-airpot-grow-32469.html

Link to where it was bought : http://www.eshinesystems.com/index.htm

Main Contact : Ivy Shine, but all sales peeps are really nice.

Pic of the LED panel ( optional ) :

Last edited:
Excellent bro thanks for a quality in depth review,it looks like a great bit of kit.

The Pleasure was all mine bro! Hope it helps. :Sharing One:

hi all, Sad Sad news about Eshine and the GS320

thought id post this straight away as i have had quite a alarming fault with my GS320 unit

And it is very alarming indeed, so if you own one, PLEASE READ

It all started when one LED went out, so i swapped them over for another good LED and that went out aswell.

So, opened up the unit, and see straight away the main power cable was almost burnt through!!!
WTF??
now it was so burnt it was only hanging on and still connected by few single threads of wire!

what would of happened if the wire had dropped off and down onto the cooling fins of the LED below? <and that gets really hot.>
As the other end would still be connected to the power driver,,,,making it still live with 320W

yup, BANG. lucky for me it didnt.

I looked further into it and it had burnt out the controller board, Eshine admitted knowing about this fault,,,, that also worried me, how come they didnt withdraw them then?

Greed?.

They sent me a replacement part anyway so i fitted it myself, well i had to, theres no way i was gonna send this whole unit back to them!
i also fitted a new power cable and re-routed it through the Fans.

The main problem it was getting 'crimped' by the power driver above it when the back panel was shut, it pressed the power driver down onto the power wire connections to the controller board.

Making it literally melt, not good, could be a fire hazard!!!
we did inform them of this a couple of days ago but no reply.

So here i am, with pictures!
So, please please everyone who owns one of these, take the back panel off and check it!
Eshine dont seem to care, you want to see the reply i got from them when i said people should know,

infact i will

here it is

"From: Ivy Shine [mailto:ivy@eshinesystems.com]
Sent: 23 July 2014 13:03
To: Borg
Subject: Re: GrowSun 320

Yeah, DO post all the words without any modification.

If you post modified information, hell is where you will go soon.

God is watching...

Bye"

WTF??????

so, ive done my duty to warn people. My main aim as a tester is to also keep people safe aswell.

Peace Out.

Mate of mine uses the Same Unit and he got pretty awesome Results. But he paid lot more for it good to Know that its bit more Pircey at E shine because he wanted a 2nd one.

Led Borg but that could happen in any "mass Production" even had something simmilar going on with a hps setup sometimes the person who builds theese things has a bad day too where not fully concentrate working. My mates panel is working since end 2012 with no props.

yeah but to get the reply, 'your going to hell if you tell people...god is watching' is a bit strange isnt it?

plus get ur mate to check that wire then,,,,just in case innit? better to prevent anything happening first.

Last edited:
Yeah u just overflew the Post u made didnt see that Freaking Answer..... Some People are really Crazy out there omg. Well thats why i wanted to Stick with a Brand from Europe but at all i got this Pricey Catcher Led from Topled now but i will order myself another one from Purple Alien as i saw more than Insane Results with theese Panels.

everything you've said is right, but what about the obvious corrosion on the wires? To me, it appears that the wires got hot to the point of overheating caused by the corrosion. I've seen this happen in cars where wiring and or battery cables corroded until they failed and or caused a fire. Did you spray your plants with the light exposed? I can see no reason for that much corrosion otherwise, except for maybe very high humidity.

nah mate, you can see from my grow journal I never sprayed my plants and RH was normal @ 40-55% through out the grow.

You made a good point tho, cheers

Back