Early leaf curl

Babalouie

Forest Doc
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
NYC Diesel, Double Grape, CBD Victory, OG Kush
Hey folks,
First time grower here. I have some leaf curl and wanted to check to see if this is something I should be concerned about. I have Dutch Passion CBD-Victory and CBG Force with a Mephisto Double Grape and the CDB and CBG are showing some leaf curl. I'm following the path set by Autobeast with their grow process. Been running a MarsHydro SP300 20/4 with the lights on full about 32" above the girls. Temps around 78-80F and RH ~64. The CBD V & Double Grape are at 10 days with the CBG at 7 days.

Could this be caused by the light intensity being too high?

Thanks for the help!

IMG_1681.jpeg

CBD Victory @ 13 days

IMG_1682.jpeg

CBG Force @ 7 days

IMG_1683.jpeg

Double Grape @ 13 days and is a beefy gal!

Hey folks,
First time grower here. I have some leaf curl and wanted to check to see if this is something I should be concerned about. I have Dutch Passion CBD-Victory and CBG Force with a Mephisto Double Grape and the CDB and CBG are showing some leaf curl. I'm following the path set by Autobeast with their grow process. Been running a MarsHydro SP300 20/4 with the lights on full about 32" above the girls. Temps around 78-80F and RH ~64. The CBD V & Double Grape are at 10 days with the CBG at 7 days.

Could this be caused by the light intensity being too high?

Thanks for the help!

View attachment 1615959
CBD Victory @ 13 days

View attachment 1615960
CBG Force @ 7 days

View attachment 1615961
Double Grape @ 13 days and is a beefy gal!
turn your light down to 50/60% & abit lower
try and get your rh up higher.

if you have a fan or fans pointed at the plants it could be wind burn
or it could be the enviroment is too dry, but its just 1 i see with a problem, so maybe its the pots location and could be in a hot spot

That little curling on the first lower leaves is normal and unless it continues nothing to worry about

Thanks for the input folks.

Lowered the light power and height a little and raised RH up. VPD is between 0.7-0.8, with the temp down around 74f. Adjusted the fan and gave them their first deep watering since seed drop.

The curl is most notable on the CBD victory, but the other 2 have very slightly on one edge.

Everything else is going good. They have a nice spicy scent from a light leaf rub.

I'll let you see how they make it. Thanks

:toke::toke::toke:

Back