Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

And then there was one! Double Bubble @79 days in is in paper bags and in the little tent with the other girl dying.
I hope Double Bubble in the earth box has about 10 more days. Just to get more fatter buds.
IMG_20230730_194237167_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_194249017_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_194253799_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230730_194318570_HDR.jpg

Media for the next grow in the 50 gallon tote is looking quite nice! I turned it two days ago while still hot but on the decline for two days.
Tote has heated back up, not to the initial levels, but still a nice increase from turning. I didn't add anything else but turned the entire tote.
Note the nice new fungal activity! :headbang: I love seeing that after a good mix!

The 40 gallon tote is doing very well also. I added some worked plant material to the top of it and added more bokashi. I placed the material on top of the root balls I had decaying. I wanna see how quickly they can be eaten UP................. It's just the big roots and stems left.
IMG_20230731_085907043_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230731_085915447_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230731_085920743_HDR.jpg

Well, I just finished squishing Sweet CBD. I'm pretty disappointed with the production of Rosin. I think it was pretty much on par for flower production and not hash.
That being said, it very well could easily be because of the poor growth because of the gnats.
I'm going to sample some of it and see if it's decent medicine.

Well I just come back from shopping and I checked the 50 gallon tote on the back porch. The first stir was a few days ago. This thing is heated back up to levels that it first went up to, but more even.

This tote really got fired up! I expected a response, but damn! The only thing I did different on this tote is after the compost tea was brewed I added 2 teaspoons per gallon of aminos just before using lean mixture to bring up the moisture in the tote to the proper levels. I guess that just helped the microbes breed and reproduce like crazy! All the roots are gone!

So I stirred that stuff up!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, the cobbs had been sitting in a brown paper bag drying.

With a great deal of the moisture removed, they are now back in the vacuum bags and sitting in storage for aging.

For the next grow:
Here are the trays that I'm gonna be using for the 20 gallon with the Grassroots bags. It's gonna be a tight fit and I'm pretty sure they will be pushing out the sides of the tents lightly. Hopefully it'll fit reasonably well. I think I'm gonna place them diagonally in the tent. Yeah they're not a perfect fit, but I think it's about the best option I can find and I think they will work well especially being so deep.
Amazon product

Not really sure if juniors will fit in the tent with them. If they don't, I have 10 gallon Rain Science bags that I can use.

Back