Lighting Wild Bill's first med grow with CBD, THC/CBD and CBG girls under HLG DIABLO 650R and new HLG 200 Rspec

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I think I have my girls picked or the next grow.
4x4 is a CBD/THC med grow.
Jean-O's Genetics CBD Haze S1 Auto Fem gets a regular Earthbox.
SUPER SATIVA CLUB AUTO ELEPHANT gets a regular Earthbox.
Autoseeds.com Sweet CBD gets a Jr Earthbox.
Twenty 20 Vidamints 50/50cbd gets a Jr Earthbox.

2.3 tent will probably get Dutch Passion Auto CBG Force or Auto CBD Victory a Jr Earthbox. Leaning to the CBG girl, simply to see the effects of CBG.

The 2x4 will be fire THC all Meph girls
Walter White
Pink Panama
Forgotten Cookies X Strawberry Nuggets.

The 'even' CBD/THC girls will most likely stay in flower form, depending on bud formation quality. The mainly CBD and CBG girls will be processed into rosin. This will allow me to mix with THC rosin or just by itself. Gonna test combos on myself and others.
One or more of the Meph girls will be processed into rosin to mix with the others. Again, flower quality will dictate who gets processed.

I'm trying Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Grower’s Mix in the Regular Earthboxes. Jrs will get a mix of the leftover COM and leftover unrun Roots Organic and last run Roots Organic if needed. All seeds with be direct planted into plain Roots Organic placed in each box.
All media will have Dynomoco mixed in. Also, MontanaGrow Silica will be added in all media and top dressed in the nute mound.
As in the last grow, all EBs will set up with a Nute Bank top dressed at time of set up with bokashi and then the cover installed and let sit for a few days before planting. Moisture levels of the base media and nute mound will be adjusted with Compost tea brewed from Oly Mountain Fish Compost and Thorvin Kelp.

Grow room gets a field day and reorganization today and most likely the boxes will be set up tomorrow and left to sit until media temps come up. More than likely, they will get seeds Wed or Thurs.
More than likely, the small tent will get a HLG 200 Rspec......................well, It will be here sometime next week. I went ahead and ordered it. With the AFN 10% discount, it was $251.10 to my door. :biggrin: :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I need to document what I did to this grows media.
The media for the Regular EarthBoxes is Coast of Maine Stonington Blend.

The rates are for one bag, 1.5cu/ft:
One solo cup of The Anderson's HumiChar, a 50/50 mix of Biochar and humic acid
1 1/2 cup of MontanaGrow Silica Amendment
1/2 cup of Dynomoco

Moisture level of the media was brought up with compost tea with Oly Mountain compost COM Lobster compost with a little bit of Thorvin Kelp.

Once the moisture levels were proper, I topped off both totes with Teraganix Bokashi and put the lids on and have been letting things cook for several days.

When it's time to pot up, the totes will get one last mix.

I need to document what I did to this grows media.
The media for the Regular EarthBoxes is Coast of Maine Stonington Blend.

The rates are for one bag, 1.5cu/ft:
One solo cup of The Anderson's HumiChar, a 50/50 mix of Biochar and humic acid
1 1/2 cup of MontanaGrow Silica Amendment
1/2 cup of Dynomoco

Moisture level of the media was brought up with compost tea with Oly Mountain compost COM Lobster compost with a little bit of Thorvin Kelp.

Once the moisture levels were proper, I topped off both totes with Teraganix Bokashi and put the lids on and have been letting things cook for several days.

When it's time to pot up, the totes will get one last mix.

Looking forward to this bill curious what your suggestion would be for how many earth boxes for a 3x3x72? Really considering picking a couple up for the next run in there just not sure how many or reg/jr’s?:thanks::goodluck:

Looking forward to this bill curious what your suggestion would be for how many earth boxes for a 3x3x72? Really considering picking a couple up for the next run in there just not sure how many or reg/jr’s?:thanks::goodluck:
I'd say two of either. With Regs, that's about all will fit. With two Jrs, you could have two 3gal pots with them.

Well, with the update at a safe point, I guess it’s time to document the set-up.
Ingredients have changed a little, hopefully better. I'm building a bigger nute mound with a more varied list of ingredients. There's that diversity thingy!

Basically, I halved what I used on the Regular EBs, for the Jrs.

I did initially fill the EBs with more media than last. On the Regs, with the COM media being a bit hot for seedlings, I scooped out the COM media from the planting area and replaced it with plain Roots Organic Original. Jrs got all Roots Organic Original.

Ingredients making up the nute mound on this run and the order......halve for Jrs:
4 solo cups of cheap box store EWC.......same brand in last run.
Two cups of BAS Craft Blend
One cup of MontanaGrow Silica
One cup of Roots Organic Bloom
Two cups of Oly Mountain compost
4 Solo cups of COM lobster compost
Nute mound was watered in rounds with Recharge with some Great While soluble mycos to use it up mainly.
All EBs got sprinkled with Teraganix Bobashi and covers installed.
They've been sitting for a few days. I'll finalize the girls and drop beans in a few days.
With the last contact with Mark being Dec 7th, it looks like Seedstockers won't be in this run.
100_0660.JPG
100_0661.JPG
100_0662.JPG

Back