Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

Sawney Bean Seeds
Day 14 and everything seems to be moving along nicely with lots of roots out the bottom of the pots now. A little bit of leaf damage on one of the Lecters from overwatering the seedling but no lasting damage done. I haven't decided if I'm going to top or bend this time around but it needs to be decided in the next couple of days. Maybe 50/50 as a comparison...

20230203_165756.jpg

20230203_165834.jpg

Day 14 and everything seems to be moving along nicely with lots of roots out the bottom of the pots now. A little bit of leaf damage on one of the Lecters from overwatering the seedling but no lasting damage done. I haven't decided if I'm going to top or bend this time around but it needs to be decided in the next couple of days. Maybe 50/50 as a comparison...

View attachment 1562142
View attachment 1562143

Lookin great so far m8 :pighug:

Sawney Bean Seeds
Here we are on day 20 already!
The back row were topped on day16 and 17, basically as soon as there was enough to remove without damaging anything, and the front row have been bent over except the 2 on the left. I've also gone a bit mad pinning any lateral growth down that's long enough (first time giving it a go really) I went with old tent pegs for this because they can be repositioned easily and they were to hand. I'm hoping to create a sort of open goblet shape around the pot to let light and air into the middle - who knows...?
I'm away for the weekend and can't leave it to Mrs Egg so gave tham all a good water with light nutes, 1ml/L Sensi Bloom A+B and hoping to see a big difference when I get back
Have a great weekend :thumbsup:

20230209_172405.jpg

20230209_172520.jpg

20230209_172656.jpg

20230209_172604.jpg

20230209_172619.jpg

Sawney Bean Seeds
Day 23
Back from my cheeky wee weekend away, and after saying hello to Mrs and kids (she's happy to let me crack on with the growing but you've got to prioritise...) it was up to check on things in the tent. I was pleased to see its filling out in there and I'll probably have to do some work on the foliage next weekend. Unfortunately I also noticed I've managed to snap a lateral away from the main stem when I was pinning down, I'm sure the others will push on so not the end of the world.
20230212_172411.jpg

20230212_172430.jpg

I also noticed this discolouration on one of the Deadites that seems to have started in the upper leaves...?

20230212_172349.jpg

Looking good mate. I wouldn't worry about the colour of that DEADITE it's just a pigment issue so you don't need to feed it any different from the rest. :thumbsup: it reminds me of a strain called tiger stripe where it's a similar issue only stripey :d5:

Looking good mate. I wouldn't worry about the colour of that DEADITE it's just a pigment issue so you don't need to feed it any different from the rest. :thumbsup: it reminds me of a strain called tiger stripe where it's a similar issue only stripey :d5:
Nice one, thanks for the info mate :d5: I thought it was probably nothing to worry about but you know the mind starts racing...

Sawney Bean Seeds
It's day 26 and it was getting quite full in there so here's a wee before and after fan leaf removal. I only took 4 - 6 off each plant. You'll probably notice a few laterals have been previously broken due to my heavy handedness when pinning them down...

20230215_171217.jpg
20230215_173410.jpg
They're all keen but Lecter (right), Slaughtered Lamb (second right) and Bronson (far left) definitely stand out, I would say trunks rather than stems...

Back