Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

Sawney Bean Seeds
Day 51 and there's buds a plenty. I stopped watering from the bottom and humidity is back down in the 50's also the pots are drying out a lot quicker now. I can't imagine my stupidity did them any good but they're battling on... The Bronson, front left, is certainly piling on the bud weight with the Lecter and Slaughtered Lamb following nicely.

20230312_175742.jpg

Day 51 and there's buds a plenty. I stopped watering from the bottom and humidity is back down in the 50's also the pots are drying out a lot quicker now. I can't imagine my stupidity did them any good but they're battling on... The Bronson, front left, is certainly piling on the bud weight with the Lecter and Slaughtered Lamb following nicely.

View attachment 1573120

Lovely job fella.. keep up the good work.

Sawney Bean Seeds
Well this has been a grow of 2 half's with the first half being better than the second. I've watched things slowly deteriorate, due to my stupidity with bottom watering airpots, this past week or 2 and I'm really sad to say I'm almost at the point of calling it and starting a new grow. Gutted doesn't really cover it. The damage was done day 40 to 50 I would say and when I open the pots I fully expect rotten roots.
Not all is bad news though, the 2 Bronsons have carried on regardless so I should at least get something tasty, they certainly smell great! and I will also get a bit off the Lecter and Slaughtered Lamb.

Here's the picture for those with a strong stomach...

20230323_154515.jpg

Bronson the absolute trajan.

20230319_175946.jpg

Well this has been a grow of 2 half's with the first half being better than the second. I've watched things slowly deteriorate, due to my stupidity with bottom watering airpots, this past week or 2 and I'm really sad to say I'm almost at the point of calling it and starting a new grow. Gutted doesn't really cover it. The damage was done day 40 to 50 I would say and when I open the pots I fully expect rotten roots.
Not all is bad news though, the 2 Bronsons have carried on regardless so I should at least get something tasty, they certainly smell great! and I will also get a bit off the Lecter and Slaughtered Lamb.

Here's the picture for those with a strong stomach...

View attachment 1577982

Bronson the absolute trajan.

View attachment 1577983
Don't give up mate,

If you have not checked for root rot then it could simply be a Ph problem causing a lock out.
Water only for a few days and remove any real bad leaves,
Nearly finished time and it may be fine,
Bronson is an animal mate, hard as fuck

After looking again at the pics, I'd say your ok,
wait until they dry again
Then water only and u should see an improvement
ive done that once and it was OK.

Even if u carry on untill finish with a Ph lockout, the buds will still ripe up

:yeahthat: Let the soil dry out. Water it slowly in with some bacterial culture of sorts added to it. There's many available, I use Bactrex and Mycotrex from the BioTabs nutrient line and am quite satisfied with the results. And as my mate Slippy said, you're almost at the finish line. Those ladies will provide you with ample bud :thumbsup:

Hang tight!! :cheers:

Don't give up mate,

If you have not checked for root rot then it could simply be a Ph problem causing a lock out.
Water only for a few days and remove any real bad leaves,
Nearly finished time and it may be fine,
Bronson is an animal mate, hard as fuck

After looking again at the pics, I'd say your ok,
wait until they dry again
Then water only and u should see an improvement
ive done that once and it was OK.

Even if u carry on untill finish with a Ph lockout, the buds will still ripe up
Cheers mate and @Bob's Auto's for the encouragement, gonna keep going to the end. Like you say what they provide will definitely keep me going I'm just disappointed didn't do a better job with my first @Sawney_bean grow. Certainly not gonna throw in the towel, there's always the next grow...

Back