Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

I hear what you're saying mate and I've managed to overcome most of my bad habits in life but I still bite my nails, as embarrassing as it is, so it's snips all the way through necessity!
I was going to give them 24-48hrs before taking the bottom leaves but might just grab a bit of time later and finish the job..
Lol I bite mine too but leave them ones. Haha

Sawney Bean Seeds
Last night was day 35, exactly 5 weeks old, 2 days after the top down strip and we're starting to see all the flower sites... :biggrin:

20230224_171552.jpg

20230224_171852.jpg

Day 41 and humidity is refusing to drop below 70%...

20230301_174912.jpg

This is my first try with air pots, and with this many plants, but I'm struggling with the pots. I always water from the base but it doesn't appear possible with air pots... hopefully it all comes together on the end.

Day 41 and humidity is refusing to drop below 70%...

View attachment 1570088
This is my first try with air pots, and with this many plants, but I'm struggling with the pots. I always water from the base but it doesn't appear possible with air pots... hopefully it all comes together on the end.

Hey m8.. bottom watering must be a problem with the wee gap between the bottom of the pot and the floor.. just a thought but is the bottom watering maybe raising your humidity as well?? Just from having water sort of 'pooled' about in the tent until the plants suck it up?? U could try top watering them if possible of course.. for maybe a week or so see what the difference is. They look lush all the same.

Hey m8.. bottom watering must be a problem with the wee gap between the bottom of the pot and the floor.. just a thought but is the bottom watering maybe raising your humidity as well?? Just from having water sort of 'pooled' about in the tent until the plants suck it up?? U could try top watering them if possible of course.. for maybe a week or so see what the difference is. They look lush all the same.
Thanks mate, given up on trying from the base now so hopefully rh begins to drop over the next few days. :cheers:

Back