Indoor Eggs Auto Adventure

Sawney Bean Seeds
It's day 30 and I'm steadily removing leaves, mostly those that point in towards the stem and those that are covering shoots below but it's getting busy and humidity sits at around 75%. I'm thinking heavier removal will likely be needed this coming week as they begin to stretch...

20230219_173552.jpg

20230219_173521.jpg

20230219_173616.jpg

Sawney Bean Seeds
Well it's now day 33 and I got out of work early so that I could spend a bit of time, uninterrupted, removing leaves. I always start off a bit tentatively but with each plant done more comes off the next and I end having to go back over them. Then i think shit, have I gone too far. Anyway, I started at the top and worked down the plants, leaving the lower leaves that weren't covering anything - they'll go next time I get out my attack snips! I got half a carrier bag off them this time, put the plants back in, shoved them up close to make room for the dehumidifier (RH is still mid 70's) and it hardly looks like I did anything...
20230222_140018.jpg

20230222_140010.jpg

Well it's now day 33 and I got out of work early so that I could spend a bit of time, uninterrupted, removing leaves. I always start off a bit tentatively but with each plant done more comes off the next and I end having to go back over them. Then i think shit, have I gone too far. Anyway, I started at the top and worked down the plants, leaving the lower leaves that weren't covering anything - they'll go next time I get out my attack snips! I got half a carrier bag off them this time, put the plants back in, shoved them up close to make room for the dehumidifier (RH is still mid 70's) and it hardly looks like I did anything...
View attachment 1567855
View attachment 1567856
Fuck snips for sniping during veg.
Thumb and fore finger nails do the job. Id be there all day trying to use snips lol.
Everything looking great in there mate.
I recommend removing all the large bottom fan leaves to get your air flowing better.

Fuck snips for sniping during veg.
Thumb and fore finger nails do the job. Id be there all day trying to use snips lol.
Everything looking great in there mate.
I recommend removing all the large bottom fan leaves to get your air flowing better.
I hear what you're saying mate and I've managed to overcome most of my bad habits in life but I still bite my nails, as embarrassing as it is, so it's snips all the way through necessity!
I was going to give them 24-48hrs before taking the bottom leaves but might just grab a bit of time later and finish the job..

Back