Grow Mediums Eight Pot Auto Pot, All Organic Grow: Pop22's Blue Dragon

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@tripaholic88 @HemiSync @2Stoned2Care @IzzyTheGrower @Frogster @Dudeski @blue @stepside @Discretepete2676 @MediScrogs @Duggy @Waira @912GreenSkell @trailanimal @witchyhour @strakey @Sensi Jay @Maria Sanchez

Bring your friends!

Here we go! New grow started today. Planted 12 seeds in my starter pots and they are about 10 days old and ready for transplanting in the auto pots. Got one tent ready to go.

This will be an all organic soil grow. Testing a new mix this run. Still my simple soil formula but substituted Coast of Main Lobster compost for the cow compost. Finally got a new batch of fresh worm castings ( my supercharge castings ). I added a 1/2 gallon of castings to each pot. The soil is Black Soil, coco coir, lime, Kellog's organic nutrients with Chicken manure compost, and Azomite for added micro nutrients.

I've also begun to incorporate Neem seed meal. I put about a cup in the bottom of the pot and I'll top dress with a little. It will not only feed the plants, it will kill/control a great many cannabis pests. Good Stuff! I'll get pics shortly

I'll be growing them in two; 4'x4' tents. One using 363 watts of HLG's QB 304 boards, the other will run a Northerngrowlights ( Now HLG ) Mod420 COB light and a QB304. I'll begin veg with just the QB288 in that tent. The QB is running at 115 watts.

People have asked about organics in auto pots, here you go!

Pics!

Blue Dragons tent1 pic1 -9-30-2017.jpg
Blue Dragons tent1 pic2 -9-30-2017.jpg

Very nice pop so your just putting plain water in the rest when you turn it on ? VERY INTERESTING organic's in autopots! I should get my 4 pot system back out and try again soon

Its not my first organic grow in Auto pots, in fact, the Rif Mountain hash plants I just grew were grown this way. They work very well for this, especially with autos.

Very nice pop so your just putting plain water in the rest when you turn it on ? VERY INTERESTING organic's in autopots! I should get my 4 pot system back out and try again soon

Back