Anything on the go? Peeking in the windows lol
Sorry for the lack of updates lately, life is full of surprises. Had to shut down 2 of my tents a couple weeks ago. Nothing bad just have some young ones running around the house now, and don't want to have to answer questions about whats in there. LOL
@Habitual I just chopped 2 Fairy Frost's 2 Cherry Bombs, 2 Northern Lights.
I have 2 Nebula Stones in RDWC going now.

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

I have 2 Toof Decays, 2 Pineapple Express, 3 Nebula Stones in soil going on now. They are 6 weeks old now, But the Pineapple's Have not sexed?

I just started 2 Sour Bubbly, 2 Tangie, and 2 Gorilla Glue.
So that's whats going on here Brother.:peace:

I know this isn't the right place to ask this, but here we go.
I have 2 @FastBuds Pineapple Express, that are at 10 weeks old. They never showed sex? I emailed them about this, and just got a generic email back with a link to there grow journals. That did not answer my question. I usually run my LEDS at 20/4, and about three weeks ago I changed them to 18/6 to see if that would trigger sex.
The plants are huge and looking great, and my question to everyone is what can I do to make them start to flower? Or should I just scrap them.
Any help would really be appreciated. I don't really want to put the lights on 12/12, as that will mess with all the other plants I have growing.

Thanks

I know this isn't the right place to ask this, but here we go.
I have 2 @FastBuds Pineapple Express, that are at 10 weeks old. They never showed sex? I emailed them about this, and just got a generic email back with a link to there grow journals. That did not answer my question. I usually run my LEDS at 20/4, and about three weeks ago I changed them to 18/6 to see if that would trigger sex.
The plants are huge and looking great, and my question to everyone is what can I do to make them start to flower? Or should I just scrap them.
Any help would really be appreciated. I don't really want to put the lights on 12/12, as that will mess with all the other plants I have growing.

Thanks
If you can't adjust light schedule, what about seclusion in another place. Or what about giving them a pk boost to try and induce flowering.

If you can't adjust light schedule, what about seclusion in another place. Or what about giving them a pk boost to try and induce flowering.
@Micron Creek I've been feeding them PK, do you mean to up the dose of bloom nutes. If so what would you recommend.

@Micron Creek I've been feeding them PK, do you mean to up the dose of bloom nutes. If so what would you recommend.
I haven't dealt with this particular strain, but I usually settle on something that other strains can tolerate mid to late flower.
It is perplexing. Especially the lack of correspondence to address the exact issue. Perhaps the p.e. should be treated as photos, especially at 70days and no buds.:pass:

Nice update, so did you take any cuttings? How did you get the Tangie to flower, you started @ 20/4 correct?

Nice update, so did you take any cuttings? How did you get the Tangie to flower, you started @ 20/4 correct?
@Tbag , I had to flip the lights to 12/12 to get them to flower. I now have 3 LSD25's that are doing the same thing. I don't think I actually got the seeds that I ordered. I will never order from Haze.IO again. I didn't get any of the auto's to show sex without flipping the lights.

Grow and learn:peace:

@Tbag , I had to flip the lights to 12/12 to get them to flower. I now have 3 LSD25's that are doing the same thing. I don't think I actually got the seeds that I ordered. I will never order from Haze.IO again. I didn't get any of the auto's to show sex without flipping the lights.

Grow and learn:peace:

Hey thanks for the reply and good info on Haze.IO. shitty deal for you though

Back