Dragon Meds Pete's Dragons Smoke Reports

Peteey010

Suspected Cannabis Abuser
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is where I'll put all my Dragon reviews to save having multiple threads.
To start with I went for the original Stone Dragon but TTY here will be reviews of Purple Tombstone and BlackBerry Stone to come in the near future, plus any crosses I may make.

So first off is Stone Dragon.
SeedBank :

Name Autoflower Portal, but not too sure as they were gifted to me. Thank you, you know who you are both of you.

Strain: Dragon

Name Stone Dragon

Did it autoflower?: Y/N Yes both male and female showed sex between days 16-22

Soil/hydro: Soil

Description Plant magic plus perlite at 1/5 ratio

Nutes: Standard poundland supplemented with Buddahstree full range, solar green power, advanced meta boost. Flower burst and pk 9/18

Description Fed and watered 1/4 strength the first week, 1/2 strength for the next 2, 3/4 for weeks 4 to 6 and full strength until finish. Two I flushed for 7 to 10 days one I didn't flush. I count day one when they break ground but week 1 from when they get first proper leaf nof seedling leaf, I forget the name for now

Light (kind and schedule): Started iff outdoors un a polytunnel until around ten or eleven weeks, then Led 18 on 6 off

Description Sunshine, daylighf around 5.30 and getting dark around 7 ish, then two Mars Hydro reflectors 96 x3

From seed to harvest date: __days. Two I chopped at 84 days and one chopped at 94 days

Dry Yield: _g I never weigh my harvests but between the three plants I would say 2 1/2 jars full minus what I've been smoking already. Which equates to around 2.5 oz

High/Effect Duration: A mixture as I had two phenos, 2 purples and one green.

Description Green pheno is an excellent daytime smoke, giving a slightly trippy head high but also a nice warm body stone but not too much to make you inactive, work etc no problem. Even when smoked heavier in the evening it still doesn't overpower you but gives you a nice relaxed body and mind. Good for movies or chilling with friends.
The purple pheno is quite a bit stronger, a lot more indica. Daytime is OK if not overdone, otherwise its a case of finding an old black and white movie and have an afternoon siesta. Evening time, mmm I've heard and read about night night dragon and have now experienced it first hand. Two or three joints after a long day and you feel like melting into the sofa

In-depth Both phenos I've found are extremely good for pain management, I've felt like warm treacle all week.. Purple pheno is very good for restful sleep, I'm now getting near enough a full nights sleep, whereas before I'd wake in the middle of the night and get up for a while before medicating until the early dawn.

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: ***** 5*

Description Both phenos look great with nice sized buds, not too compact and hard but not light and fluffy either, covered in sparkly trichs too. See pics for both phenos next to each other

THE GROWTH: ***** 5*

Description They virtually grew themselves, no issues with deficiencies or slow uneven growth. All three were very low maintenance. Only problem is I had a touch of mould towards the end, but that's environment not genetics. They were fine once I lost all the bad and brought them indoors

THE SMELL: ***** Definitely 5*

Description What hits you first is a really deep strong Afghan smell, but going beneath that is a sweeter smell of skittles and fruit. Odly enough there was a strong smell of mint from the green pheno in late flower and the male also smelled of mint

THE SMOKE: ***** 5*

Description On the first inhale your mouth feels like it full of expanding cotton wool or candy floss.. There's a strong Afghan taste reminiscent of old school black from the late 70's and 80's Its a nice smooth flavoursome taste not harsh or dry and even after an hour you can still taste the sweetness in your mouth

THE HIGH: ***** 5*

Description Good daytime pain relief but don't overdo it, a nice clean head high that lasts a good couple of hours letting you focus on any task and not drift off in your mind, fantastic night time high. I drift off with ease with a slightly spinny head. Two or three in the evening leaves me sprawled out on the sofa usually playing Xbox until I'm too cross eyed to play anymore.. Very relaxing both body and mind

Med Effect ***** 5* Excellent for my pain. Within 1/2 hour of smoking the pain in my side, hands and knees just melts away leaving me feeling like warm treacle. Appetite wise, I seem to have got my savory munchie tooth back, craving for pork pies and scotch eggs is getting more common now. Sleep is definitely one if the biggest med benefits for me, proper restful and unbroken

Any adverse effects ***** None so far, should have grown more

General Comments. Absolute brilliant strain, fits in with my needs and lifestyle perfectly. I would thoroughly recommend anyone to try it. Easy to grow, looks good, smells good, taste good and on top of that it's get me soo stoned if I do too much.
Fantastic med benefits.

20151114_173115~3.jpg
20151114_173108.jpg
20151108_000520.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful looking buds ,excellent well wrote smoke report I appreciated the detailed descriptions.
Thanks Dank, not bad to say it was written at silly o clock in the morning and I'm more than a bit stoned. I was going to bed hours ago but I'm logged onto the NA server on world of tanks. Haha don't you American cousins of ours know any other tatic than rush firwards, makes it so easy to blast them before they even see me hiding.
But getting back to the Dragons, definitely the best meds I've tried so far. Which isn't bad coming from a sativa lover, I may just have been converted

Little confused with the whole blast forward,yes I am an American ,and they call it the melting pot for a reason a lil bit a of everyone lives here lol, I definitely dug the smoke report even more impressive you wrote it in the wee hours

Little confused with the whole blast forward,yes I am an American ,and they call it the melting pot for a reason a lil bit a of everyone lives here lol, I definitely dug the smoke report even more impressive you wrote it in the wee hours
Haha you understood my rambling of a smoke report but not a short sentence, my bad.. I meant that they all rush forward in full out attack mode, even tank destroyers and artillery which are best to hide and snipe with, and I just sif and pick them off from a distance because I'm camouflaged and hidden
If anyone's got an Xbox, either 1 or 360 download world of tanks its great when you've had a smoke, cruising round in a m103 or hellcat shooting other tanks
I really should go to bed it's 5.10 here now, be getting light soon

Ok understand now ,gotta remember I'm a heavy head .

Hey Pete, nice buds and report. Especially like "adverse effects"......not having enough of your fav is definitly adverse, the antidote is as close, or far, as the next grow. I think this is a malady experienced by many of us.

Back