Mephisto Genetics Fantasmo Express

Awesome grow, congratulations 220gs is one hell of a nice harvest, I’ve got a fantasmo on day 60 but she hasn’t really bulked up yet like yours very airy still. Did your girl bulk up a lot the last 20 days if you don’t mind me asking.

hell yes! lets see here is day 60 (pictures in original posts are day 80)

fe.jpg
fe2.jpg
fe3.jpg
fe4.jpg
fe5.jpg

Thanks that’s good news, I was kinda getting worried about it but I guess I shouldn’t be lol I think she’s on the right track. I’m just being paranoid, other autos I’ve done were always farther along at this point, but fantasmo is the most sativa leaning one I’ve had.

cheers @RicanBlazer ! and a great question :thumbsup:

a water farm is a product made by General Hydroponics , but it can easily be emulated / DIY

There is a lot of information about them on the Internet, poke around, I enjoy using them! Just think 'Hydro' or 'DWC' if that helps... I do recommend two modifications to an out-of-the-box water farm from GH:

• Drill a bunch more holes in the bottom of the media container (red part) it comes with a few holes already... just drill a bunch more holes and larger ones. This gives the roots better access to the reservoir below.
  • Run an airstone in each reservoir. I purchased a couple of upgraded pumps with 4 lines each. I run 4 airstones on 1 pump and 4 water farm drip rings on the other.

***EDIT***

I do have to throw in a LINK TO THIS THREAD (its like The Sun... skip to Page 3 for the good stuff) where @HellaDutch just slayed a DP AutoGlueberryOG in a water farm ... VERY impressive stuff mate!!

I will check all this out for sure. Those are crazy yields! Keep it up. Trimming must be fun , though, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RicanBlazer Took me 3 days to cut down my Glueberry. Can't imagine this being done much faster haha.

@water farm How much lollipopping do you do? Is the 220 gram all solid bud? Great work man, this gets me so excited to see what my Water Farm will do with some nice Mephisto Genetics in there next round!
Any plans for what genetics will follow? Please tag me in the next log haha!

haha yeah guys I will not lie, trimming S U C K S

@HellaDutch I should do more lollipopping than I do... I try to do some, but I never have enough time to do as much as I would like, and I end up processing everything anyways. The 220 grams reported is all solid bud. There was actually more than 220 gram off this girl, but I didn't get all of it weighed before some of it was processed. close enough though...

I just pulled 307 grams from a Creme Bubbly, very dense nuggs!

I never report larf and trim as 'yield' but I typically end up with a few jars of it for processing.

next round is going to be awesome, stay tuned, maybe 2 more weeks! :greenthumb:

@water farm, I looked into the water farm and definitely will be getting one. Do you suggest using the same nutrients you have or can I use whatever I’d like? Also, do you have to check PH everyday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use whatever nutrients you like. How often you will have to check pH is dependent upon the nutrients that you use I am sure. This is a main reason that I have never really varied from using GH FloraNova Bloom throughout the cycle as my main nutrient because I find it to be very pH stable and I hardly ever have to check pH

I am all about keeping it simple!

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!! :greenthumb:

That is one perfect looking girl what a beauty!! Congratulations bro! Water farms were my intro to hydro like back in the late 90's.I liked them so much after a little modification that I filled a room with 27 of them rigged with pvc pipe like current culture does.All sitting under 9 600w hps's on a homemade light mover made from a garage door opener motor.

damn! talk about jeepers creepers mate :yoinks: good times 4 sho :shooty:

Back