Mephisto Genetics Fantasmo Express

Just stumbled in to this thread. Man, what a show! Some of the best plants I have grown have been in waterfarms. They were the first hydro system I ran, in 2009. Magic, gurgling, bubbling, plant factories!
Congratulations on an awesome grow.
Regards, Kyle

I just read your post as I was looking for some Fantasmo information. Going through some older seeds that I have I came a cross a pack of these that I've had for a while. So, I'm attempting to germinate one or two for a RDWC grow. Yours look exceptional. I'm hoping for similar results. I'm growing them in a 4 bucket 13gal per systems using Current Culture nutes. Your lights caught my eye too. I'm going to be using a Timber Fatty VS with 5 - 1750k, 2 -3k and 2 - 4k bulbs. Total output is 930 watts. I think the COBS are going to make a big difference.

I just read your post as I was looking for some Fantasmo information. Going through some older seeds that I have I came a cross a pack of these that I've had for a while. So, I'm attempting to germinate one or two for a RDWC grow. Yours look exceptional. I'm hoping for similar results. I'm growing them in a 4 bucket 13gal per systems using Current Culture nutes. Your lights caught my eye too. I'm going to be using a Timber Fatty VS with 5 - 1750k, 2 -3k and 2 - 4k bulbs. Total output is 930 watts. I think the COBS are going to make a big difference.

Back