Light (kind and schedule):
Vero29 COB @ 3000K and 4000K and CREE CXB3590 COB @ 3500K
20 hours ON / 4 hours OFF

From seed to harvest date:
80 days seed

Dry Yield:
220 g

High/Effect Duration:

Highly motivational, creative and energetic... gets the mind racing and the body moving sort of thing. Probably the most functional and productive of all the Mephisto strains I have sampled. Very sativa and really gets you moving with a big smile on your face and your mind flowing with creative energy and positive vibes!

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ****

The nuggs are not rock hard, but they are not 'loose' either. Longer and more pear-shaped like a good sativa-leaner should be. Plenty of orange hairs and sparkly trichomes.

THE GROWTH: *****
Large plant with plenty of stretch at the onset of flowering, but thankfully not too large or stretchy. She easily filled her 2.5' x 2.5' x 7' space, and required support during the last couple weeks as the branches started to buckle under the weight.

THE SMELL: ******
Lemons and peppers mixed with Skunk and Haze. It is just perfect! Absolutely classic smells for an old toker like me... like sliding into your favourite old slippers, very pungent and lingers long

THE SMOKE: ******
Delicious lemon pepper skunk and haze. Thick and creamy. Instantly gratifying. Vapes like dank lemons! Epic bong hits and dabs for the energy

THE HIGH
: ******

*****Fantasmo Express is EXCEPTIONAL daytime medication*****

Highly motivational, creative and energetic... gets the mind racing and the body moving sort of thing. Probably the most functional and productive of all the Mephisto strains I have sampled

fe.jpg
fe5.jpg
fe6.jpg
fe8.jpg
fe9.jpg
fe12.jpg
fe22.JPG
fe25.JPG

Sweet!!! Beautiful job and plant my friend. It's definitely an uplifting smoke and one of a kind. Great representation of what fantasmo express is. Good job. Journal?

think ive lost me marbles or im dreaming i just been here.
top report,great grow,cheers.
:pighug:
marbles

think ive lost me marbles or im dreaming i just been here.
top report,great grow,cheers.
marbles

lmao @archie gemmill welcome back again :welcome: :shrug::haha: :pass: :cheers: :bighug:

but yeah I'm sure you have seen these pics and basically read my feelings about Fantasmo Express before, I just never did a proper smoke report and have been trying get caught up on proper smoke reports so I can stay on top of 'em moving forward... New Years Resolutions and all haha :crying:

Nice write up!
What is water farm, though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers @RicanBlazer ! and a great question :thumbsup:

a water farm is a product made by General Hydroponics , but it can easily be emulated / DIY

There is a lot of information about them on the Internet, poke around, I enjoy using them! Just think 'Hydro' or 'DWC' if that helps... I do recommend two modifications to an out-of-the-box water farm from GH:

• Drill a bunch more holes in the bottom of the media container (red part) it comes with a few holes already... just drill a bunch more holes and larger ones. This gives the roots better access to the reservoir below.
  • Run an airstone in each reservoir. I purchased a couple of upgraded pumps with 4 lines each. I run 4 airstones on 1 pump and 4 water farm drip rings on the other.

***EDIT***

I do have to throw in a LINK TO THIS THREAD (its like The Sun... skip to Page 3 for the good stuff) where @HellaDutch just slayed a DP AutoGlueberryOG in a water farm ... VERY impressive stuff mate!!

Last edited:
Awesome grow, congratulations 220gs is one hell of a nice harvest, I’ve got a fantasmo on day 60 but she hasn’t really bulked up yet like yours very airy still. Did your girl bulk up a lot the last 20 days if you don’t mind me asking.

Back