Fantastic FASTBUDZ

I've created this thread to share my wonderful experience with fastbudz. @Fast Buds Heather contacted me via AFN with regards to my last seeds Ordered I had originally planned to request a specific seed as my free seed with my small order . Welllll fast budz did it again and went above and beyond like massively above and beyond . I sadly didn't get a reply in time for there super fast 2 day delivery so I had a little moan and thought I'd just have my original order how wrong I was the ordered seeds came with in 48 hours followed by a lovely message from @Fast Buds Heather apologizing for a late reply coupled with the most amazing birthday present I've ever had 12 free seeds 4 different strains alll bloody bangers and exactly what I was after to fit my environment also a 420fb grinder and FREE POSTAGE.

I'd like to take the time to publicly thank every one at fastbudz and AFN for all the advice and help and cool s**t I've received and learnt in my short time here . I've never met a bunch of cool like minded down to earth people in my life . @Fast Buds Heather you truly are a legend thank you for my wonderful birthday present . You have a lifetime supporter in THC :bighug::kiss:View attachment 1325155

To show my love back I'd like to donate £30 to a charity of our community choice or if it is aloud maybe I could set a quirky solo cup comp/or similar with a prize of some seeds that I will pay for via the go fund page. Just trying to pass the love on if this is not aloud I totally understand

Peace love and unity

THC View attachment 1325155
The site still needs a couple grand to hit the mark for operating costs...
Just saying.

And that’s pretty awesome of fast buds. I really enjoyed participating in their first competition don’t know where I placed, was a good smoke

Just saying.

And that’s pretty awesome of fast buds. I really enjoyed participating in their first competition don’t know where I placed, was a good smoke
Is there a donation link for the site I could save a few pennies and donate in a few month once I get my finances in check child support and car payment ain't cheap but I could spare a few notes every week and help out

Just saying.

I've made a small donation last week . But of the community wants the £30 to go to the go fund me that's fine by me. That's small price to pay for all the seeds and knowledge

Looking forward to watching those amnesia blossom got some waiting to go myself.
Fast Buds customer service is the reason they're at the top of their game. Always engaging on socials and quick to resolve issues.
If only @viperspectra had the same Training. Sorry not sorry.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Looking forward to watching those amnesia blossom got some waiting to go myself.
Fast Buds customer service is the reason they're at the top of their game. Always engaging on socials and quick to resolve issues.
If only @viperspectra had the same Training. Sorry not sorry.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
I mite do the ammo outdoors if she's a grower . What's ya feed back on them munkey nutes they UK based right ? Organics or synth ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210605_151451.jpg
    IMG_20210605_151451.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20210605_151504.jpg
    IMG_20210605_151504.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20210605_151509.jpg
    IMG_20210605_151509.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20210605_151615.jpg
    IMG_20210605_151615.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 66
I'll get rid of that shite pic once am home and do a good quality thank you and picture gallery can't thank @Fast Buds Heather Enough she even sent me a grinder :d5: my 4 outdoor girls have all cracked (obviously it's fastbudz) keeping my germ rate at near 100% I will be setting a proper thread/journal up in next few days to log all my fastbudz grows my aim is to complete the full catalogue I've done around 8/9 different fastbudz strains all ready with 4 new strains just germed and 4 new strains ready to go thanks to heather that will take my total to around 16 different strains and a decent way through the catalogue . I will gather together my old grow pics from elsewhere and bring them to hear to provide evidence of the past grows because this is the internet and if u ain't got pics it didn't happen culture exists:crying: hopefully I can compile some nice data and a place to see only one breeders progressive growth next to the growers my first auto I had around 36g my best one is just over 4 Oz so nothing to take to the CANNABIS cup but it is perfect for my goal of reducing my legal prescription costs i smoke about 20g a week so if I can get that ratio of bud to grow time dialed in I can be fully self sufficient and only need to purchase a small amount of legal just so I have the card and reason to possess. Am not looking to turn the CANNABIS world upside down with new creation or innovative growing . I am here to take part and share a laugh wile doing something I love

Back