Fantastic FASTBUDZ

TheHappyClique

THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY TREE®
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Because I am on fire
I've created this thread to share my wonderful experience with fastbudz. @Fast Buds Heather contacted me via AFN with regards to my last seeds Ordered I had originally planned to request a specific seed as my free seed with my small order . Welllll fast budz did it again and went above and beyond like massively above and beyond . I sadly didn't get a reply in time for there super fast 2 day delivery so I had a little moan and thought I'd just have my original order how wrong I was the ordered seeds came with in 48 hours followed by a lovely message from @Fast Buds Heather apologizing for a late reply coupled with the most amazing birthday present I've ever had 12 free seeds 4 different strains alll bloody bangers and exactly what I was after to fit my environment also a 420fb grinder and FREE POSTAGE.

I'd like to take the time to publicly thank every one at fastbudz and AFN for all the advice and help and cool s**t I've received and learnt in my short time here . I've never met a bunch of cool like minded down to earth people in my life . @Fast Buds Heather you truly are a legend thank you for my wonderful birthday present . You have a lifetime supporter in THC :bighug::kiss:View attachment 1325155

To show my love back I'd like to donate £30 to a charity of our community choice or if it is aloud maybe I could set a quirky solo cup comp/or similar with a prize of some seeds that I will pay for via the go fund page. Just trying to pass the love on if this is not aloud I totally understand

Peace love and unity

THC View attachment 1325155

Nice man I'm happy for you fast buds are the business and Heather is a pleasure would love to follow along on your up and coming grows so feel free to tag me when you start
Just posted the new girls to my diary thread :d5: I will probs do a gorilla with the ammo if she's showing good growth. I use the double car tire method for my outdoor adventures bury one stack the other on top fill with good airy medium, wrap some chicken wire around the tire and finish with cling film up to 50cm up the wire works a treat for those bloody Welsh rabbits Jesus they can eat for some reason they all ways went for the roots ...
IMG_20210601_183708.jpg

I've created this thread to share my wonderful experience with fastbudz. @Fast Buds Heather contacted me via AFN with regards to my last seeds Ordered I had originally planned to request a specific seed as my free seed with my small order . Welllll fast budz did it again and went above and beyond like massively above and beyond . I sadly didn't get a reply in time for there super fast 2 day delivery so I had a little moan and thought I'd just have my original order how wrong I was the ordered seeds came with in 48 hours followed by a lovely message from @Fast Buds Heather apologizing for a late reply coupled with the most amazing birthday present I've ever had 12 free seeds 4 different strains alll bloody bangers and exactly what I was after to fit my environment also a 420fb grinder and FREE POSTAGE.

I'd like to take the time to publicly thank every one at fastbudz and AFN for all the advice and help and cool s**t I've received and learnt in my short time here . I've never met a bunch of cool like minded down to earth people in my life . @Fast Buds Heather you truly are a legend thank you for my wonderful birthday present . You have a lifetime supporter in THC :bighug::kiss:View attachment 1325155

To show my love back I'd like to donate £30 to a charity of our community choice or if it is aloud maybe I could set a quirky solo cup comp/or similar with a prize of some seeds that I will pay for via the go fund page. Just trying to pass the love on if this is not aloud I totally understand

Peace love and unity

THC View attachment 1325155
Nice, gonna have to add them to my order list in June. Nothing like good word o mouth PR.

Nice, gonna have to add them to my order list in June. Nothing like good word o mouth PR.
I thought if I've got 12 new seeds/4 strains coming I mite as well germ what I all ready have. The stardawg is about 4/5weeks away at a guess and the runtz is only just hitting flower so I should have a nice perpetual chop for the next few months. My goal is to run every FB catalogue seed ambitious but achievements don't come easy. I wonder if any one has done it before ?

I thought if I've got 12 new seeds/4 strains coming I mite as well germ what I all ready have. The stardawg is about 4/5weeks away at a guess and the runtz is only just hitting flower so I should have a nice perpetual chop for the next few months. My goal is to run every FB catalogue seed ambitious but achievements don't come easy. I wonder if any one has done it before ?
Pokémon action, gotta grow em all.
Got about 3 weeks before I start a new grow, the meph freebie is gonna be in there cause seems no one else is doing it.

Pokémon action, gotta grow em all.
Got about 3 weeks before I start a new grow, the meph freebie is gonna be in there cause seems no one else is doing it.
Growémon gotta germ them allllllllllll.
To chop and train them is my cause. I wanna be the very best like no one ever was, to grow them is the causeeeeeeeee
Growémon :headbang: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Back