Fantastic FASTBUDZ

I guess I’m just unlucky then cause I bought a 3 pack of a FB strain I was really excited about and none of the 3 germinated. I love growing their genetics and I’ve never had a problem before so i sent several emails about it and never heard anything back.

First thing I did was watch it :muahaha: :crying:

I guess I’m just unlucky then cause I bought a 3 pack of a FB strain I was really excited about and none of the 3 germinated. I love growing their genetics and I’ve never had a problem before so i sent several emails about it and never heard anything back.
I've never had a single issue the only time I have It was MY FAULT nothing to do with there genetics and that's not BS that's facts as documented on AFN look at these beauties. Simple method soak them untill u see they have cracked then bang them in between cotton wool / paper towel or straight in medium temps 27c or as close as u can get root zone 24 Rh high as possible no lower than 50% and you will have good healthy seedlings

I've never had a single issue the only time I have It was MY FAULT nothing to do with there genetics and that's not BS that's facts as documented on AFN look at these beauties. Simple method soak them untill u see they have cracked then bang them in between cotton wool / paper towel or straight in medium temps 27c or as close as u can get root zone 24 Rh high as possible no lower than 50% and you will have good healthy seedlings
Thanks! I just poke a little hole in the soil, drop the seed in and give it a little water. Natures way and I’ve never had a problem with it. I ordered 5 packs and I didn’t have a problem with the 4 others. Just the 3 wedding cheesecake seeds didn’t pop. The other 4 strains all popped within 36 hours.

Hey there! I'm very sorry if this has been your experience! Our customer service team works very hard to answer all emails and deal with issues like this, no one would ignore your emails intentionally for sure. I will send you a DM to see if we can resolve the matter here directly. :d5:

Hey there! I'm very sorry if this has been your experience! Our customer service team works very hard to answer all emails and deal with issues like this, no one would ignore your emails intentionally for sure. I will send you a DM to see if we can resolve the matter here directly. :d5:
Thank you! I really appreciate it!

I can't apologize enough for my shitty posts am super busy getting my plot and outdoor stuff ready be assured everything is going as it should I'll get some pics and that up asap

Something went wrong with my fast bud order, and when I went to the checkout and paid I realised they weren’t the seeds I ordered. I’ve heard nothing back in over 24 hours now.

Back