Indoor Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies, Hydro Halo, Canna Coco DTW

Cooterjuice

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grand Daddy Purple/ Pineapple Express
First 3 grows in all 3 setups went pretty well so time to start again.
Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies
Mars Hydro 2x2 w/TS1000
Canna Coco brick and perlite
Hydro Halos
Botanicare Kind nutrients
3 gal Smart Pots
Last grow in this setup went very well and was pretty dam easy. Going with Botanicare Kind nutes this time, along with Recharge and Mammoth P. Was running alot of there additives anyways with the Fox Farm nutes. Fox Farm nutrients wasn't bad, I just didn't like how the Big Bloom settled in my res and basically turned to mud.
@Zeromitch @420Forever @Autofire @DDubs @Sheriffatman @St. Tom @Frank_Spencer @Bill.de.Cat @indicalla @MrAutoGrower
Just to tag a few that had helped me along the way on my first 3 grows!!
August 16th. Dropped 2 seeds in shot glass of h20 added a few drops of 3% peroxide.
August 17th. Hydrated 1 brick of Canna Coco (20 liters) using almost 4 gal of 300ppm (.6 EC) nutrient solution. Mixed in 2 qts of perlite to each 3 gallon Smart pot. Put remaining Coco in a tub with lid for later use. After a 24hr soak in water, Planted the seeds approximately 1/4" deep. Set the TS1000 to 35% dimmer and 28" above the pots.
August 21st Day 1. We have seedlings!! Both germinated just fine. One little lady still hasn't quite shed her helmet yet. Will give her a day to shed it herself. Will start 18/6 light schedule today.
20210821_073350.jpg
20210821_073410.jpg
20210821_073419.jpg

nice to see you right back up and running also with your feed especially with a res you just live and learn what works best and trying new nutes is the way to go also i know mammoth p is expensive but I've used it for about 18 months now i use it right through my grow but i recon you could just use it once there in flower but i got a litre bottle so I'm free and easy with it

nice to see you right back up and running also with your feed especially with a res you just live and learn what works best and trying new nutes is the way to go also i know mammoth p is expensive but I've used it for about 18 months now i use it right through my grow but i recon you could just use it once there in flower but i got a litre bottle so I'm free and easy with it
I'm gonna start Mammoth P as soon as I get them on the res then top feed Recharge. My Pineapple Express Grow turned out ok. I overfed them for sure. They are still drying. They should still yield me 4oz I am guessing!! Will finish that journal as soon as I have dry weight!! Probably tomorrow!!

First 3 grows in all 3 setups went pretty well so time to start again.
Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies
Mars Hydro 2x2 w/TS1000
Canna Coco brick and perlite
Hydro Halos
Botanicare Kind nutrients
3 gal Smart Pots
Last grow in this setup went very well and was pretty dam easy. Going with Botanicare Kind nutes this time, along with Recharge and Mammoth P. Was running alot of there additives anyways with the Fox Farm nutes. Fox Farm nutrients wasn't bad, I just didn't like how the Big Bloom settled in my res and basically turned to mud.
@Zeromitch @420Forever @Autofire @DDubs @Sheriffatman @St. Tom @Frank_Spencer @Bill.de.Cat @indicalla @MrAutoGrower
Just to tag a few that had helped me along the way on my first 3 grows!!
August 16th. Dropped 2 seeds in shot glass of h20 added a few drops of 3% peroxide.
August 17th. Hydrated 1 brick of Canna Coco (20 liters) using almost 4 gal of 300ppm (.6 EC) nutrient solution. Mixed in 2 qts of perlite to each 3 gallon Smart pot. Put remaining Coco in a tub with lid for later use. After a 24hr soak in water, Planted the seeds approximately 1/4" deep. Set the TS1000 to 35% dimmer and 28" above the pots.
August 21st Day 1. We have seedlings!! Both germinated just fine. One little lady still hasn't quite shed her helmet yet. Will give her a day to shed it herself. Will start 18/6 light schedule today.View attachment 1357735View attachment 1357736View attachment 1357737
Good luck with your next grow brother! With bloom boosters from my experience they do tend to thicken up and go a bit strange. The best thing to do is mix it into warm water and it dissolves better.

Looking forward to this! Good luck!

:pop: :pop: Well i never thought i would consider coco but you my friend have showed me the way, when i start autopots i'm going coco :biggrin: i was going to try promix but why not try coco if it works so damn well lol can't wait to see what these girls can do and we are on the same schedule :woohoo1:my girls are on day 4 now, good luck bro i'll be here until harvest :yay:

:pop: :pop: Well i never thought i would consider coco but you my friend have showed me the way, when i start autopots i'm going coco :biggrin: i was going to try promix but why not try coco if it works so damn well lol can't wait to see what these girls can do and we are on the same schedule :woohoo1:my girls are on day 4 now, good luck bro i'll be here until harvest :yay:
Hell yea brother!!! I think you'll like coco once you try it!! Especially if ya setup some sort of auto irrigation!! Another guy I know uses autopots with coco and has awesome results!! My next grow in my closet setup will be DTW Coco as well. Was gonna be GDPA again but now..... One of the new strains from Beaver Genetics will be going in there!!! :woohoo: :d5::woohoo1:

Hell yea brother!!! I think you'll like coco once you try it!! Especially if ya setup some sort of auto irrigation!! My next grow in my closet setup will be DTW Coco as well. Was gonna be GDPA again but now..... One of the new strains from Beaver Genetics will be going in there!!! :woohoo: :d5::woohoo1:
I'll go with canna coco like you for when i get my autopots and just use what i have on hand, megacrop or maxibloom i'll start simple and work up as i dig deeper into coco :D

Oh nice i got picked for that too :woohoo1: i picked sorbet dream as i love the ILGM blue dream auto i grew last grow, very nice smoke and pretty to look at so i figured a cross with blue dream must be worth it :smoking:

Back