Fast Buds Fastbuds - unknown strain from a mix-pack.

nice and simple. aereating the root system directly is interesting.
Well, that "dirt" water doesn't seem to harm her. I try to accomplish 0-waste. Looks as if you are very well dosed. All this without a check is really a good job!

nice and simple. aereating the root system directly is interesting.
Well, that "dirt" water doesn't seem to harm her. I try to accomplish 0-waste. Looks as if you are very well dosed. All this without a check is really a good job!

I have been growing for a while and learned that it doesn’t have to be perfect every time, unless you pushing them to the max. It’s weed so it grows basically by itself as long as you are within a decent range and giving them time to rest they will be fine.

Thank you for your kind words. I’ll jump in to your grow to see how you do, if you don’t mind.

gimme a nice pic to pack some reps on ;-)
You definitlely earn some for your skills!
I always like laid back growing.
:pass:

This is the best i could do at the moment…

7DF4A24D-2C1F-4DE0-86E9-445CFC50A174.jpeg

To get a good picture of something you need a good camera and something photogenic, you need some distance from the object to get all the details making it perfect. And if it’s not perfect it’s impossible the get that smashing photo.

This lady has been cropped so i destroyed some of her beauty, but like I said earlier - without the cropping she would have hit the lights.
The second top from the right is her original main-top.

She got 4 weeks to go so i will probably get some photos of her buds later on. I’m traveling to Québec in a few weeks, will have a look for a camera in the town, if I see anything i like and at low price.

Last edited:
You're in fluff mode now, it will get super hard as it bulks.

Try shutting one light, and taking a pic from the light side, towards the dark side. Any light you can add from the from the front will help the shot.

Late entry for FB Blackberry
I believe it’s an LSD-25 after seeing @Drownomatic’s bud-shots, they look very similar. It was and a super-spot he did.

You're in fluff mode now, it will get super hard as it bulks.

Try shutting one light, and taking a pic from the light side, towards the dark side. Any light you can add from the from the front will help the shot.

Yes, I believe that’s right. I think there is 3 weeks to go. Will dim down the lights to see if we can get a photo or two.
And again, thanks for the recognition of the strain. :toke:

93BFB444-DB99-4469-B679-B90A6AEDA04E.jpeg

Starting to look like buds now and i reckon she’s going down in 14 days.

She’s filling the tent and I would say that’s a good thing - but it’s a lot of popcorn-buds under the canopy that doesn’t get enough light which is something I will take with me in the next grows I will do.

Maybe it’s better with smaller plants with full coverage of lights, or I just have to be more aggressive when it comes to training the plants.

However, this smoke will last for the whole summer.

Back