Fast Buds Fastbuds - unknown strain from a mix-pack.

Calmlife

Cannabis and Optimus Prime will save the earth
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I ordered a mix-pack from Fastbuds and i have no idea of what seeds I’ve got - but it has some purple hues in it, so it should be one from that category.
She’s a little bit sensitive to nutrients and are in need of a couple of hours lights off.

Anyone got an idea of what strain this is?

70A228A0-3885-41DE-BDA7-95BD1EAF33B2.jpeg

93DB2482-62F4-4399-85F7-DAB53533868B.jpeg

She’s of a decent size but she doesn’t have much of the precious trichomes yet. It is still early bloom so hopefully they will develop more as we go further into bloom.

She’s in a 10L pot with basic nutrients, never checked EC or PH.

Is that one plant? Good sized if it is.

I'm currently growing fastbuds lsd-25, which has quite a bit of purple, it could be that. Mine has a lot more purple in the main stem, so you might have some other strain of theirs.

Thats going to be a great harvest when it bulks up.

Hi guys!

I ordered a mix-pack from Fastbuds and i have no idea of what seeds I’ve got - but it has some purple hues in it, so it should be one from that category.
She’s a little bit sensitive to nutrients and are in need of a couple of hours lights off.

View attachment 1591972

View attachment 1591971

She’s of a decent size but she doesn’t have much of the precious trichomes yet. It is still early bloom so hopefully they will develop more as we go further into bloom.

Hello i have grown a lot of FB that looks like train wreck going by the leaves and she was very sensitive to light and nutes and heat but was a top smoke

Is that one plant? Good sized if it is.

I'm currently growing fastbuds lsd-25, which has quite a bit of purple, it could be that. Mine has a lot more purple in the main stem, so you might have some other strain of theirs.

Thats going to be a great harvest when it bulks up.

Hi Drownomatic.

Yes, it’s just one plant in a 4x4.
To be honest, she would probably been bigger if I had used a bigger pot and didn’t do some HST on her during veg, but I had to do it or she would have crashed in to the lights.

I’m little bit surprised that Fastbuds genetics had this kind of growth in them.
I believed their approach was to create strains that was very potent, but with the downside of smaller sized girls. But apparently I was wrong :cool1:

Looking at photos and compare them and don’t believe it’s an lsd-25, but thank you for your suggestion.

However i popped another seed before this plant which in fact looked like the lsd-25.

But it’s a little bit difficult to tell as i used CS on her which made her to completely reverse to a “male” with nanners from top to bottom.
Used some of that pollen on this girl 2-3 weeks ago, so many of the preflowers has seeds growing in them but I think the main-flowers will be pure buds without seeds.

Hello i have grown a lot of FB that looks like train wreck going by the leaves and she was very sensitive to light and nutes and heat but was a top smoke

Hello Del boy.

Yes, it’s possible after i checked some images of train wreck, but she doesn’t stink atm, she just started to smell, about a week ago. But just like with the trichomes the smell will probably be more notable during the coming weeks.

Normally i prefer girls with thicker leaf’s as they can tolerate more action, but with some luck this girl will give me more of a sativa-high as she’s has kind of a stretchy appearance.

Thank you for stepping in and giving your idea of what kind of strain it is, appreciate it :toke:

I’ll update in a week or two so we can inspect the buds, it should probably be easier to tell what she is by then.

Hi guys!

View attachment 1591972

View attachment 1591971

I don't know, but it looks like a damn fine plant!

what is the "pot"? I see a square "thing" down there and it looks like the pyramids I use.
What do you use there. I am always intrigued by things that work for people without doing much, ie check PH / EC.
The more impressive the plant looks!

what is the "pot"? I see a square "thing" down there and it looks like the pyramids I use.
What do you use there. I am always intrigued by things that work for people without doing much, ie check PH / EC.
The more impressive the plant looks!

Okey, had a sense of what you meant but I wasn’t sure to 100%, thank you for clarifying that.

Here is what i grow her in -

4C364857-B1CD-40B8-854F-46B752C94110.jpeg

A ten liter pot with a cover under to collect the excess water and nutrients.

I did drill a hole in to pot the insert a hose to inject air into the root-system.

Could probably be cleaner down there, so some sort of waste-tray that doesn’t let her stay in the “dirty” water should be needed. Gonna come up with a solution for that for next grow I do.

Will clean that tray as soon as the excess water is gone to prevent any lockout of nutrients, and i hate when it’s dirty.

Back