FC-E4800 and 4x4 grow tent looking for winner! - Mars Hydro Review Contest

Pick winner:
This time we’re not going to select randomly. :woohoo:We will select the most valued/informative review writer as our winner.
Congratz to @DCLXVI :smoking:but i thought this was being picked by review not randomly ; /

Edit: his review was my favorite anyways lol but just saying the deadline was changed and win conditions were changed to RNG.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. Thank you everyone and a seriously big thank you to @Marshydro .

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed. Everyone is so nice and helpful and just a wonderful community here

I'm trying to write something to express our gratitude properly but I'm failing. So simply - Thank you.

(I'll definitely make time for unboxing, setup, and of course the subsequent grows.)
Congrats brother!!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it. Thank you everyone and a seriously big thank you to @Marshydro .

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed. Everyone is so nice and helpful and just a wonderful community here

I'm trying to write something to express our gratitude properly but I'm failing. So simply - Thank you.

(I'll definitely make time for unboxing, setup, and of course the subsequent grows.)
nice one mate. Deserved.

IT WASN'T A DREAM
Here's a virtual pinch.
You really do have a tent and light on its way
Brilliant mate really buzzing for ya​
:woohoo1: :coffee::woohoo1:

Back