FC-E4800 and 4x4 grow tent looking for winner! - Mars Hydro Review Contest

I grow in a 4x4x7 Mars Hydro tent cut down to 6 foot. And now I wish I had of just left it be lol
I have seen many a sweet grows done under Mars Hydro lights in Mars Hydro tents and I'm looking for a new 4x4x7 now at the minute to max out my new light with better height
#marshydroreveiws Keeper-lit
IMG_20210804_155323.jpg

I grow in a 4x4x7 Mars Hydro tent cut down to 6 foot. And now I wish I had of just left it be lol
I have seen many a sweet grows done under Mars Hydro lights in Mars Hydro tents and I'm looking for a 5x5 at the minute to max out my new light,
#marshydroreveiws Keeper-lit View attachment 1351953
trying for a 3rd win i see :smoking: , good luck buddy

Winner Announcement
Hello everyone,#marshydroreview contest ended successfully, thank you for your active participation.The exciting time has come! Look at here, the winner is @DCLXVI !:cheers:

3.png

Congratulations to @DCLXVI ! Please contact us to collect your prize, hope you love FC-E3000 LED and 3x3 Grow Tent. Please share your grow journal with prizes on the Autoflower forum for all AFN growers. Thanks for all participants, peace and love, keep growing with us! Giveaway will coming soon! See you next time! :toke:

Last edited:
Back