FC-E4800 and 4x4 grow tent looking for winner! - Mars Hydro Review Contest

Well... looks like I’ll take a swing at this one
Momo needs a tent for pollen and such..
Personally I’ve not used any newer Mars hydro products, damn shame because any older stuff I had used was solid and affordable. talk about key components.

The tents were hands down the best because I just paid shipping and waited for the boat lmao.. can’t beat that.
I can’t remember the model light as it was probably 10 years ago,
Man you guys have been around. And the English is way better now!
Some of the conversations trying to get the tents.... oh boy... great example of their customer service though, coming from someone who has dealt with China... gold standard compared to many companies there .. you don’t even need someone over there to check your container if you went that route..
back to the lightning.. I think it was blurple or one of those early UFO led looking things, forgive my memory.. they were pricey too.. well Mars was the more affordable, I think it was like $900 for the competitors UFO looking lights.
I do remember I was iffy on the whole led lights and swore to wait like 5+years(you can get something serious now with that kinda cash. perhaps their top fc series maybe second tier fc-e, nice lights btw, was checking them out couple days ago).... But tents were so cheap (shipping costs which at the time were nothing like, 6 bucks. something low)(side note.. anyone catch the massive jump in shipping costs? From 5grand US to 18thousand a container. Crooks!... Not mars lol)
Speaking of great prices, i believe it’s Tina, awesome sales rep, in my experience she’ll go out of her way to snag you a deal/discount. Class act :clapper: and usually when the deal is too good.. it’s no deal lmao
Hashtag China problems, just ask Tina or anyone overthere about some of the Shiite that goes into the cosmetics. Like car paint pigments and such..

K getting back on track..
I believe the tent in the west coast lasted 5-6 years before the zipper crapped out
And the led, ... the guy manning the tent loved it. Me on the other hand stuffed the old MH/HPS in the others. It Was too early In The led game... nowadays though.. love me some cheaper bills. Makes good weed a little better lmao
Other tents I think may still be kicking... probably not. Lost touch. And the other setup
I believe was gifted to next person for job well done when we closed down.. now that I write this, I think my purple kush mother clones went to a medical dispensary here.. who was selling clones for years off it for years, thing was a massive topped Bush with lollipops, had an insane leaf phenotype with half blue leaves and red ones then the purple hit hard with blue undersides.. I miss that one.
There is no pictures... because none of that ever happened :eyebrows: i have no clue what you’re talking about, wasn’t me must’ve been devilishly handsome to confuse the person with me tho.
:d5:
:pass:
#marshydroreview

More to come? Maybe.. probably not.

Whoa... this literally just appeared? I’ll leave it at the bottom because that is trippy.

Look at my phone on this website for three fucking days

Just remembered I can do a side by side with the hlg 600r I got coming in my 4x8 tent..

Last edited:
#️⃣Marshydroreview thanks for the great opportunity @Marshydro

I’ve had the TSW2000 for almost a year now & I can say that it far exceeded my expectations. I wasn’t sure what to expect come flower time because I’ve heard the Samsung diodes are far superior than the Epistar ones, which may be true, but the epistars definitely got the job done in a big way as you can see below ⬇
The TSW-2000 is a great light for up to a 3x3 tent. I wouldn’t want to go with any bigger of a space than that unless it’s just for Veg. It’s definitely a budget friendly full spectrum light with great efficacy. I highly recommend it for those just getting into growing or upgrading from the old ‘blurple’ style lights. This light will definitely give you what your looking for. Can’t forget about the amazing 5 year warranty it comes with which is great for piece of mind.
IMO it’s an amazing light for the money and alI in all very pleased with my purchase:biggrin: If your on the fence about this light, it has my vote❗ Also don’t sleep on it cuz it’s on sale right now:d5:

5C7C286E-06F5-4620-BAFE-07B2B0F22F41.jpeg

99778CE7-47D6-40AF-BF7E-44C5EBBD3EE4.jpeg

61904FEE-20C5-48F8-9AE3-9032E9492D60.jpeg

1627103084992.jpeg

@Marshydro #marshydroreview
I have been using the MarsHydro sp3000 since it’s debut. It’s very reliable, and one of the most capable grow lights available.
The sp3000 is a marvel in modern grow technology. The dimmer switch and daisy chain ability allows the sp3000 to compete with more expensive lights and still remain affordable to the user.
I’m especially fond of the daisy chain feature. Daisy chaining allows the user to setup multiple units through the operation of a single unit. Daisy chaining makes setup fast and easy.
The sp3000 is efficient and has a very high par map. The dimmer switch comes in handy when making clones or for young seedlings. You can adjust it power output to accommodate different grow stages of your plants life. I find this feature is very useful as well.
So rather you are a seasoned grower, or just getting started, the sp3000 will allow you to produce top quality medicine like the pros.
The light spectrum will allow uses to produce dense, frosty buds time and time again.
You don’t have to just take my word for it, just look around and you can see the just how many AFN members are using MarsHydro led lights and MarsHydro grow tents.
So what are you waiting for? MarsHydro offer afn members a discount. There is also free discrete shipping. It’s time to get out and grow with MarHydro. Everybody’s doing it. Every plant in the pics where grown using the MarsHydro SP3000.
F1A50036-BF5E-434E-AD2E-308BF94688E4.jpeg
BC8CD284-1484-402A-A31E-3CA040E12F37.jpeg
D93CE081-D87F-4CA6-BFA2-5D9A448D4B50.jpeg
94BEC2A6-4607-4080-9877-2272E055AF9C.jpeg
C4880E29-E16E-471B-B7EC-03F859D9B5FF.jpeg
84E08332-72FC-44A7-8769-5CEA8C846A50.jpeg
333BE042-2891-48A8-B83C-41808A171277.jpeg
541A4C57-4611-4D48-96DB-320C9A2A5809.jpeg
4EF74357-E3A1-4135-9B8C-098FDA7C5798.jpeg

Last edited:
@Marshydro
I have been using the MarsHydro sp3000 since it’s debut. It’s very reliable, and one of the most capable grow lights available.
The sp3000 is a marvel in modern grow technology. The dimmer switch and daisy chain ability allows the sp3000 to compete with more expensive lights and still remain affordable to the user.
I’m especially fond of the daisy chain feature. Daisy chaining allows the user to setup multiple units through the operation of a single unit. Daisy chaining makes setup fast and easy.
The sp3000 is efficient and has a very high par map. The dimmer switch comes in handy when making clones or for young seedlings. You can adjust it power output to accommodate different grow stages of your plants life. I find this feature is very useful as well.
So rather you are a seasoned grower, or just getting started, the sp3000 will allow you to produce top quality medicine like the pros.
The light spectrum will allow uses to produce dense, frosty buds time and time again.
You don’t have to just take my word for it, just look around and you can see the just how many AFN members are using MarsHydro led lights and MarsHydro grow tents.
So what are you waiting for? MarsHydro offer afn members a discount. There is also free discrete shipping. It’s time to get out and grow with MarHydro. Everybody’s doing it. Every plant in the pics where grown using the MarsHydro SP3000.View attachment 1347205View attachment 1347206View attachment 1347207View attachment 1347208View attachment 1347209View attachment 1347210View attachment 1347211View attachment 1347212View attachment 1347213
looking really nice and frosty.

Last edited:
Personally I’ve not used any newer Mars hydro products, damn shame because any older stuff I had used was solid and affordable. talk about key components.

The tents were hands down the best because I just paid shipping and waited for the boat lmao.. can’t beat that.
Some of the conversations trying to get the tents.... oh boy... great example of their customer service though, coming from someone who has dealt with China... gold standard compared to many companies there .. you don’t even need someone over there to check your container if you went that route..
back to the lightning.. I think it was blurple or one of those early UFO led looking things, forgive my memory.. they were pricey too.. well Mars was the more affordable, I think it was like $900 for the competitors UFO looking lights.
I do remember I was iffy on the whole led lights and swore to wait like 5+years(you can get something serious now with that kinda cash. perhaps their top fc series maybe second tier fc-e, nice lights btw, was checking them out couple days ago).... But tents were so cheap (shipping costs which at the time were nothing like, 6 bucks. something low)(side note.. anyone catch the massive jump in shipping costs? From 5grand US to 18thousand a container. Crooks!... Not mars lol)
Speaking of great prices, i believe it’s Tina, awesome sales rep, in my experience she’ll go out of her way to snag you a deal/discount. Class act :clapper: and usually when the deal is too good.. it’s no deal lmao
Hashtag China problems, just ask Tina or anyone overthere about some of the Shiite that goes into the cosmetics. Like car paint pigments and such..

I believe the tent in the west coast lasted 5-6 years before the zipper crapped out
And the led, ... the guy manning the tent loved it. Me on the other hand stuffed the old MH/HPS in the others. It Was too early In The led game... nowadays though.. love me some cheaper bills. Makes good weed a little better lmao
Other tents I think may still be kicking... probably not. Lost touch. And the other setup
I believe was gifted to next person for job well done when we closed down.. now that I write this, I think my purple kush mother clones went to a medical dispensary here.. who was selling clones for years off it for years, thing was a massive topped Bush with lollipops, had an insane leaf phenotype with half blue leaves and red ones then the purple hit hard with blue undersides.. I miss that one.
There is no pictures... because none of that ever happened :eyebrows: i have no clue what you’re talking about, wasn’t me must’ve been devilishly handsome to confuse the person with me tho.
#marshydroreview

Whoa... this literally just appeared? I’ll leave it at the bottom because that is trippy.

Just remembered I can do a side by side with the hlg 600r I got coming in my 4x8 tent..
:thumbsup: Remember attach our tag
QQ图片20210726085524.png

@Marshydro
So what are you waiting for? MarsHydro offer afn members a discount. There is also free discrete shipping. It’s time to get out and grow with MarHydro. Everybody’s doing it. Every plant in the pics where grown using the MarsHydro SP3000.View attachment 1347205View attachment 1347206View attachment 1347207View attachment 1347208View attachment 1347209View attachment 1347210View attachment 1347211View attachment 1347212View attachment 1347213
:smoking:Attach our tag to join the review contest,like this
QQ图片20210726085524.png

#marshydroreview

You have already done it.:kiss:

@Marshydro #marshydroreview

I sadly do not have any of MarsHydro's lights to review but maybe i might get a chance at that in the future ;) but i do have 2 of your tents. :woohoo1:

I started with a 70x70x160cm(2.3'x2.3'x5.3') as my 1st ever grow and then purchased a 120x120x200cm(4'x4'x6.5') because after doing a grow with the 2.3'x2.3' i wanted the same quality as the 2.3'x2.3' but with more space and bingo my MarsHydro 4'x4' has been perfect for space and quality.
20210727_135649.jpg
20210727_134124.jpg

My 2.3'x2.3' tent just finished its 2nd grow, almost done drying in a few days :smokeit:and after 2 grows of me unzipping and zipping the tent all day everyday for 2 grows i have no issues with the zippers! This is one of the main reason i picked MarsHydro's tents i wanted something that could last a long time and i needed the zippers to not fail.
The Velcro window and bottom vents works perfectly and has not ripped or failed me and i have not noticed any pinholes anywhere on either of my tents which is cool because i will be starting photo-period plants here soon and i can relax knowing i won't have any light stress to worry about.
20210727_140537.jpg

My 4'x4'x6.5' tent is just finishing up its 1st grow and still looks like a brand new tent! The zippers work perfectly, no pin holes or rips, and i noticed this tent was a littl easier to setup than the 2.3'x2.3'x5.3' ONLY because the 4'x4' is taller than me so i did not have to bend my knees the whole time while putting it together :thumbsup: The 2.3'x2.3' tent was still easy to put together, i just had my wife do the standing as she was shorter than that tent lol
20210727_134029.jpg

All in all these tents are my go to grow tents as they provide quality poles and metal corner pieces, thick canvas walls which the other brands of tents do not use, and the ZIPPERS!! man they work and don't fail like cheap tent's zippers will.

Now i just wish i had better grow lights to compliment the great tents i have.
I'm saving up for a FC-E4800 for my 4'x4'x6.5' and a TSW 2000 for my 2.3'x2.3'x5.3' as my lights need upgrading :shrug:
20210727_134236.jpg

20210706_153634.jpg
20210706_193744.jpg
20210514_190352.jpg

Thanks for the quality tents and the opportunity to try and win something have a nice day :smoking:

Last edited:
#marshydroreview

The only tent and lights I have gone full grow cycle with is the Mars Hydro 60x120x180cm tent and the TS1000 lights, first grow with 2 TS1000 which yielded a good bit over 500gram of nice bud, in the second grow I added a 3rd TS1000 after the first 5 weeks, upping total watts to 450w, this time around I got just shy of 1kg of bud plus trim, results speak for themselves when it comes to the lights, if the FC4800 is even more efficient... I'll take that and say happy days.
The tent is a tent like so many others but it is of nice quality and Mars Hydro beat all others on value when I was buying, at only 106 Euro delivered to my door there was no argument really. :)
Mars Hydro Customer service has been good the couple of times I have had questions so all marks up there too.

Last edited:
Back