FC-E4800 and 4x4 grow tent looking for winner! - Mars Hydro Review Contest

Growing in an rv with limited size spaces and varying genetics, I like the versatility of the SP 150's to put them where needed.

20210727_mars_8553-1 copy.jpg

#marshydroreview

Last edited:
#marshydroreview They say a pic is worth 1,000 words. So I’ll let the pics talk.
My lights are 8x) sp3000
My tents 8x4, 2x) 4x2, 4x4
I’m very happy with the MarsHydro equipment
165EEEF0-B9E7-474C-B76C-4675F3B32645.jpeg
F0D9FC48-21C3-4650-B039-12EBBC9B2DE7.jpeg
81F4B40F-56D5-4DF8-B277-A3D360605762.jpeg

651B78BD-2E88-472A-A5A8-DA5541AB4077.jpeg
0E3CC266-A0CF-4189-9D0A-F3069D7F3B2F.jpeg
E3E49A28-C748-46BF-9444-D07C7D6A0384.jpeg
89ACB978-9E01-4ED8-A902-816479139B79.jpeg
Need I say more?

Well... looks like I’ll take a swing at this one
Momo needs a tent for pollen and such..
Personally I’ve not used any newer Mars hydro products, damn shame because any older stuff I had used was solid and affordable. talk about key components.

The tents were hands down the best because I just paid shipping and waited for the boat lmao.. can’t beat that.
I can’t remember the model light as it was probably 10 years ago,
Man you guys have been around. And the English is way better now!
Some of the conversations trying to get the tents.... oh boy... great example of their customer service though, coming from someone who has dealt with China... gold standard compared to many companies there .. you don’t even need someone over there to check your container if you went that route..
back to the lightning.. I think it was blurple or one of those early UFO led looking things, forgive my memory.. they were pricey too.. well Mars was the more affordable, I think it was like $900 for the competitors UFO looking lights.
I do remember I was iffy on the whole led lights and swore to wait like 5+years(you can get something serious now with that kinda cash. perhaps their top fc series maybe second tier fc-e, nice lights btw, was checking them out couple days ago).... But tents were so cheap (shipping costs which at the time were nothing like, 6 bucks. something low)(side note.. anyone catch the massive jump in shipping costs? From 5grand US to 18thousand a container. Crooks!... Not mars lol)
Speaking of great prices, i believe it’s Tina, awesome sales rep, in my experience she’ll go out of her way to snag you a deal/discount. Class act :clapper: and usually when the deal is too good.. it’s no deal lmao
Hashtag China problems, just ask Tina or anyone overthere about some of the Shiite that goes into the cosmetics. Like car paint pigments and such..

K getting back on track..
I believe the tent in the west coast lasted 5-6 years before the zipper crapped out
And the led, ... the guy manning the tent loved it. Me on the other hand stuffed the old MH/HPS in the others. It Was too early In The led game... nowadays though.. love me some cheaper bills. Makes good weed a little better lmao
Other tents I think may still be kicking... probably not. Lost touch. And the other setup
I believe was gifted to next person for job well done when we closed down.. now that I write this, I think my purple kush mother clones went to a medical dispensary here.. who was selling clones for years off it for years, thing was a massive topped Bush with lollipops, had an insane leaf phenotype with half blue leaves and red ones then the purple hit hard with blue undersides.. I miss that one.
There is no pictures... because none of that ever happened :eyebrows: i have no clue what you’re talking about, wasn’t me must’ve been devilishly handsome to confuse the person with me tho.
:d5:
:pass:
#marshydroreview

More to come? Maybe.. probably not.

Whoa... this literally just appeared? I’ll leave it at the bottom because that is trippy.

Look at my phone on this website for three fucking days

Just remembered I can do a side by side with the hlg 600r I got coming in my 4x8 tent..

@mohawk warrior ...I'm not sure What you want edited.....give me a Clue...... :pass:

#marshydroreview ...I have a TS1000 and SP250 and they are awesome lights. I have run them 24/0 and 12/12 and the plants love these lights.

I LOVE MARSHYDRO...:baby:as do my plants...
IMG_20210727_213634478.jpg

Last edited:
#marshydroreview... I have a TS1000 and SP250 and they are awesome lights. I have run them 24/0 and 12/12 and the plants love these lights.

I LOVE MARSHYDRO...:baby:as do my plants... This one's been on 12/12 under my sp250
IMG_20210727_213634478.jpg

Last edited:
I've grown out many Auto's with my Marshydro lights and this is my first photo!

I have no idea what the strain is, it was one of the seeds from a bag I had gotten..... If it's good, I have plenty more seeds from the same bag! Yes, I got screwed and whoever grew it let it go to seed, but if I grow some good bud from them then I screwed them!!!

Thanks to Fred from @Marshydro for this opportunity. Remember me, I'm the one that named you Fred since Tina left us!!! It's a term of endearment as I love your products because when I use your lights this always happens!!!

:growing: :growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

And then this is me :woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody:

Last edited:
I've grown out many Auto's with my Marshydro lights and this is my first photo!

I have no idea what the strain is, it was one of the seeds from a bag I had gotten..... If it's good, I have plenty more seeds from the same bag! Yes, I got screwed and whoever grew it let it go to seed, but if I grow some good bud from them then I screwed them!!!

Thanks to Fred from @Marshydro for this opportunity. Remember me, I'm the one that named you Fred since Tina left us!!! It's a term of endearment as I love your products because when I use you lights this always happens!!!

:growing: :growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

And then this is me :woody::woody::woody::woody::woody::woody:
Please remember tag #marshydroreview :d5: then you really jion the review contest.

Back