FC3000 and Mystery Gifts for 2022

Winner Announcement :cheers:
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, this giveaway has a total of 229 posts. thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the Winners are!
FC3000 winner: #115 @YoungGrassh0pper
Congratulations!:jump:
Mystery Gift winner 1:#74 @Newman’sOwn
Mystery gift winner 2:#127 @Jerseyphresh1
Notice::greencheck:
Congratulations to the three Winners. please send me your addresses via PM!
Winners who have received light, please write a grow journal for everyone after you receive it!
Winners who received a mystery gift, please show it to everyone when you receive it.
Thank you all again for your participation! Good health and all the best for the new year!:goodluck:
Stay tuned to Mars Hydro!:thanks:
:greencheck:

Winner Announcement :cheers:
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, this giveaway has a total of 229 posts. thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the Winners are!
FC3000 winner: #115 @YoungGrassh0pper
Mystery Gift winner 1:#74 @Newman’sOwn
Mystery gift winner 2:#127 @Jerseyphresh1
Notice::greencheck:
Congratulations to the three Winners. please send me your addresses via PM!
Winners who have received light, please write a grow journal for everyone after you receive it!
Winners who received a mystery gift, please show it to everyone when you receive it.
Thank you all again for your participation! Good health and all the best for the new year!:goodluck:
Stay tuned to Mars Hydro!:thanks:
:greencheck:

Noice!!! I actually planned on buying a new light when my income tax came in, so this is a huge help for my 3x3! Big thank you to @Marshydro for hosting this amazing giveaway! :bighug: :pighug:

Edit: Congrats to the mystery winners also!!

Back