Feeling SAD..?

goodie good good :)
Any supplements i should incorporate into my diet?

Last edited:
Hi akito...improving the diet itself will be most beneficial. Check out the thread link above too.:smokebuds:

Hi Aunty,

Thought I would give you an update. I was struggling getting my morning pH up. I normally wake up around 3:00 am to use the bathroom and started taking some baking soda while I was up. Seems to be doing the trick. I was at 7 yesterday and 7.4 this morning. Is starting the ALA the next step?

Thanks

Good for You oldster..:kusht:..yup..now is the time to Add the ALA..

Take note if you feel any Tingling in your fingers or toes..that is the micro circulation returning..

How are you Feeling in general...?..can you Feel a difference yet..

Hi Aunty,

Definitely more energy and less aches and pains for both of us. Plus the Magnesium helps with any pain left over. Can't wait to see what the ALA does.

Thanks again for all this great info!

Hopefully it gets all that newly oxygenated blood out to the parts it hasn't Reached for a while....:d5:..expect an energy surge..a low voltage buzz in your arms and legs..certainly less pain again...

and...

...check the birth control isn't out of date..you never know your Luck...:coffee2:

Merry Christmas Oldster...."Ho..ho..ho..."

Any update...?

Merry Christmas Aunty!

13 degrees last night when we came home from a movie. Almost had a run in with 3 deer; we were all slipping on the icy road!

We are both doing ok. Been meaning to ask how much ALA to take per day and if it is best to take with food or on an empty stomach?

pH is staying up and the wife has not shown any sign of SAD so far which is a first for years!

Tweaked my back unloading livestock bedding and water softener salt so will be doing a Mg soak today; always a great feeling.

Wishing you all the best

Been meaning to ask how much ALA to take per day and if it is best to take with food or on an empty stomach?

If you got the 600 mg..just 1 a day..first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Put your Morning dose of BSoda an hour or so later...:thumbs:

pH is staying up and the wife has not shown any sign of SAD so far which is a first for years!

:clap:..Excellent

IMO..as long as she can keep a steady PH 7ish..she shouldn't get SAD this winter.

Things to Watch..PH is affected by cold and light..

so if the outdoor temps suddenly drop..or the light levels go down..you might have to adjust the meds Up a little.

Keep Warm.."Wind Chilllll.."..but if the sun is shining..try to get you face up in it..you will feel it re-charging your batteries.

Vitamin D is absorbed through the eyes as well as the skin..so unless anyone has particular eye problems or Ski conditions..leave the sunnies off for a while when you are out in natural light....

Tweaked my back unloading livestock bedding and water softener salt so will be doing a Mg soak today; always a great feeling.

"Mag"..Enjoy...

Back