Fem seed breeding: STS info and Other questions..

If you know with silver then you know with CS... its the same...you need to know your strain not so much when but how each strain reacts with the CS or sts... strain to strain variations are normal.

By silver I mean the CS form. I will be working with seedbank supplied strains-- so the generic starting point for a first try. I would suppose one needs to reach the preflower stage to insure they are working with a female-then there would not be a lot of time left on a 10 week regular auto if it takes 3 weeks to show reversal-that would leave maybe a two week window.

By silver I mean the CS form. I will be working with seedbank supplied strains-- so the generic starting point for a first try. I would suppose one needs to reach the preflower stage to insure they are working with a female-then there would not be a lot of time left on a 10 week regular auto if it takes 3 weeks to show reversal-that would leave maybe a two week window.

see now your thinking...the only way selections can be made with a fast auto is by sts'ing or cs'ing multiple females as soon as they can be determined...then while reversal flowering selecting the best parent.

Then you have a proper amount of seed to plant a large start of which only 2 or three are best, but first you got to propagate the best of what came from the bank. Thank you--as soon as they sex.

great thread you guys are the bomb tx
If the CS doesn't work on this run (commercial bottled 30ppm ) then I think I will go the sts route fascinating stuff
I would rep this thread but it seems since the crash im not allowed too give any out

Hi folks this STS stuff is it the same as CS as in spray daily till change or is it a spray once job done
cheers nudd

Hi folks this STS stuff is it the same as CS as in spray daily till change or is it a spray once job done
cheers nudd

im not an sts expert but trust those who told me its spray once then a week-10 days later spray again (some say a 3rd spraying might be needed)

some members here spray sts daily , but imho if 2-3 times is all thats needed over the course of a couple weeks i say skip daily spraying as sts can be harsh (once again imho)

peace :Cool:

Cheers bOb i might give a try after chrimbo
atb nudd

Just found this thread. Can anyone give a link to or have an actual schedule for spraying the STS?

I've been researching and have seen some instructions online that have a very specific spraying schedule.

I have also seen it as simple as spray to run off, wait two weeks, spray once more.

Edit: One more question. When does the spraying start with STS?

Sorry if I missed these answers but it seemed that the thread drifted into CS discussion.

Last edited:
im not an sts expert but trust those who told me its spray once then a week-10 days later spray again (some say a 3rd spraying might be needed)

some members here spray sts daily , but imho if 2-3 times is all thats needed over the course of a couple weeks i say skip daily spraying as sts can be harsh (once again imho)

peace :Cool:

Just found this thread. Can anyone give a link to or have an actual schedule for spraying the STS?

I've been researching and have seen some instructions online that have a very specific spraying schedule.

I have also seen it as simple as spray to run off, wait two weeks, spray once more.

Edit: One more question. When does the spraying start with STS?

Sorry if I missed these answers but it seemed that the thread drifted into CS discussion.

spray when going 12/12 if photo, spray as soon as preflowering begins with autos

Back