Fem seed harvest coming up. Help me choose a pollen donor!

Reaction score
I would appreciate info from people who have grown these strains before, coz i've done all the background reading I can, and I am still undecided.

Got 5 femenized seeds from attitude pick n mix:

La Bella Afrodita (Delicous seeds)
Supersonic cristal storm (samsara)
Pakistan Ryder (WOS)
White widow auto (Lowlife)
Autoxtreme (Dutch passion/Dinafem)

I also got my Tiresias Mist (colloidal silver). Im gonna spray one branche of just ONE of these girls, to create male flowers to pollinate the rest of the grow.

I saw a grow recently by J Tang who did the autoxtreme and that was massive but im not too worried about height I am aiming at 2-3' plants.

Im really tempted to use the lowlife auto white widow. But saw a grow journal where it failed to aauto after like 60 days. Has anyone got good feedback from the white widow by lowlife? Just need some encouragement, mainly if all the seeds in ur batch auto'd, and secondly wether it was potent!

Thanks, im gonna b doin this grow in about 6 weeks once my current shit has been cropped (regular strains 12/12 FS) I may as well carry it on this thread when the time comes.
Until then, any smoke reports on these listed strains will be much much appreciated to help me choose a pollen donor. Please don't encourage me to buy any other strains lol Im not going to. I just impulsively bought the autoxtreme this week when i shoudn't have lol

id skip lowlife in general they have germ issues but after being stung many times ive just received some viable lowlife blueberry

white widow is overrated anyway

i would start your reversed plant 2-3 weeks earlier than your chosen female

:peace:the lowlife ak47 auto has alot of good reviews, but it was out of stock so i got their white widow, which is a cross of their auto ak47 (lowlife), and a colombian genetic. So, its not a white widow like anyone is likely to have smoked before. But yeah i got it purely coz of its ak47 auto genes, which my friend grew and it was DANK. Made me jealous a little bit coz my pineapple express autos had no punch (excuse the pun) compared to his crop.

And as for the reversed plant starting early, why would you do that? I think i heard someone else say that too, so im not saying you are wrong. But i thought that i would want the females to be at mid flowering, at the earliest, by the time the pollen was ready, so that there are more pistils to pollenate? My original plan was to start the other females a couple of weeks before the tranny, for this reason. I also read somewhere that you can cut off the stem with the mle flowers, just before they open up, and then remove the branch from the growroom, place in a glass of water and wait a day or two for the sacks to open, then dry out the branch/pollen sacks for later use...which kinda confused me because surely if that person had planted the pollen donor later, the pollen would be ready just when he wanted it to be :-/ just confusing, but id like to hear ur reason why coz i only got one shot at this before spring!

Thanks for the reply anyways. Oh and excuse my name, i signed up as p*ssflaps but the admin changed it to something more appropriate. Im looking into gettin it changed.

Good luck with the silver method p*ssflaps, hoping to do the same and also started them together.

Planning to sexually molest a DF Critical Jack Auto which matured very quickly last time.

i bought 20 LL ak47 reg £90 worth 1 germed at it was a crap pheno

white widow was good when it was released 10-15 years ago you put an oz of WW in a cup and it would win nothing potency is not top either medium+ grade

it takes 2-3 weeks to show male flowers by that time your fems have already peaked and gone down hill

i bought 20 LL ak47 reg £90 worth 1 germed at it was a crap pheno

white widow was good when it was released 10-15 years ago you put an oz of WW in a cup and it would win nothing potency is not top either medium+ grade

it takes 2-3 weeks to show male flowers by that time your fems have already peaked and gone down hill

raaa that sucks. How long ago was that? I bought 1 bean, worth about £7. Got one shot at germing them, so will see what happens.
Yeah like i said, its not white widow like u would have smoked before, firstly its an auto, and secondly its bred from an auto ak47 x columbian. So as far as autos go, its a good a shot as any. As for winning a cannabis cup, Im not really bein sold by that, I mean yeah they are gonna b decent weeds, but if someone releases a strain with the words 'kush' in it nowdays, its gonna already turn more eyes than a drab sounding cliche like white widow. Personally I think white widow is still one of the best tasting buds i smoked, but hey! I'll see how it turns out i guess. Im planning to pollinate the females in their 4th-5th week of flower. Then just keep them in flower till the seeds are literally almost falling out the buds. At what week of flower do the females 'peak and go downhill' ? I thought they were receptive to pollen until the hairs recede? or have i got my facts mixed up? cheers :peace:

Why would you call yourself pissflaps? makes me not want to reach out and help you...

start the one you plan to spray earlier than the rest of the female to ensure enough time for male flowers to develop

hey and you might want to start spraying colloidal the second you see white hairs, and dont be stingy with the colloidal either spray the whole plant 2x a day for 1 week and 1x a day for another 1 week

if you dont spray whole plant you may not get any pollen because it may not permeate the cell wall of the flower producing cells, i started spraying only 1 branch one week into flower and it did nothing but reduce my yield. because it had to be discarded and did not produce female pollen.

Use this method, and it may be more inexpensive to buy some .999 silver bezel wire and a 9 volt battery if you plan to keep buying the mist.

Last edited:
it was all within the last 2 months. on the cup strains are not named so people are not swayed by the name. Ive grown white widow and a few people who have has well thought the same theres autos getting tested at 22% thc widows is only listed at 18% plus if they have been out for 10 years there normally in bred and not the same plant it was.

females are only more receptive at certain times ive done cs and over shot this window by 2 weeks and only got 3 beans total for my troubles of a few branches

Back