New Grower First AF grow, Northern Lights, Crit Mass, Cr Caramel and Af Kush. Heeya!

haha it looks like charlie brown xmas tree..only with a ton of crystals..

haha it looks like charlie brown xmas tree..only with a ton of crystals..

I love Charlie Brown. And isn't she sugary as hell? Dang. The trichs on there are amber, haha. Not much of buds though. Guess that's normal, then again this girl did not have a normal life so who knows.

Squid, this thread is made of win, I have enjoyed reading it and sorry about all the bad things that have happened, but you started this grow journal 9 days before my own, and now you have over 2,000 posts, I am not jelly or anything, I am just curious as to what you have been smoking that has given you keyboard twitch finger? If I was you after she is done, I would just roll the whole plant in a blunt shell and have at it lol... :crying:

Squid, this thread is made of win, I have enjoyed reading it and sorry about all the bad things that have happened, but you started this grow journal 9 days before my own, and now you have over 2,000 posts, I am not jelly or anything, I am just curious as to what you have been smoking that has given you keyboard twitch finger? If I was you after she is done, I would just roll the whole plant in a blunt shell and have at it lol... :crying:

Right? lol. Well this was my first official grow so I had a lot of questions and problems as you can see. I ain't scared to ask, haha.

Yeah she will probably be one fat ass bong load and all of those sugary ass leaves I want to try and make even a tiny bit of alcohol extraction tincture. :D

Back